Search results

1. Midge-1989

Alternative way to fold rear seats?

Hi guys. My little nephew broke the toggle/plastic lever that you pull up to allow you to lower the passenger side rear seat...is there any other way to lower the rear seats/this side without using the toggle? Appreciate any help at all! Thanks
  2. Midge-1989

RBC v RRC inlet manifolds - the difference and what you would go for

All I seem to have gained from reading older topics on inlet manifold types is conflicting and vague information! So here come the questions: Aside from approx. £100, what's the difference between an RBC and an RRC? If money was not a factor, what would you go for and why? Does it make a...
  3. Midge-1989

Whooshing/hissing noise from engine bay or exhaust at 4000 rpm

Any ideas at all anyone? Best described as a whooshing noise or a 'metallic' hiss of air sound starting quite specifically and most prevalent at 4000 rpm +. Goes away when revs drop below approx. 3800 rpm. I've not got a lower VTEC point or turbo! I had engine mount inserts and a rack slider...
  4. Midge-1989

Performancetek, Glasgow, for remap

Hi, has anyone ever used (but ultimately recommend) PerformanceTek in Glasgow for a K100/Kpro at all? Fair amount of positive comments years back on here but thought I'd ask current owners as it's not a name thrown about as much as TDI North, Eurospec etc. I'm not sure if it is someone from TDI...
  5. Midge-1989

Accessing the mirror control switch/PCB board to replace bulb – folding mirror button impeding

I‘m trying to access the PCB board inside the mirror control switch to replace the bulb which does not illuminate ‘Mirror‘ when the lights are switched on. I‘ve got as far as unclipping the 2 halves of the power folding mirror switch (this is the unit that consists of the directional mirror...
  6. Midge-1989

Boot locking + unlocking problems/where can I buy a boot locking actuator?

First of all apologies, I hate topics asking where to buy things when Google will give the answer in a second, but I have Google'd high and low and cannot find a thing. Also gives me a chance to explain the problem in case one of you more mechanically minded guys think it is NOT the boot...