Search results

1. Jakke_itr

Dc5 rear poly bush

Afternoon I‘m looking to polybush the rear end of my dc5 been looking and have found the Energy suspension bushes but from what I can see you need to buy the top hub bush from super pro as es don‘t make the top hub bush I‘m sure I was told this buy someone in the past but can not remember...
  2. Jakke_itr

Dc5 low seat rails

Hi Have been told you can buy lower seat rails for the dc5 Anyone know where I can buy some from Any info would be great [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jakke_itr

Dc5 with Rita fighters

Hi everyone I'm thinking about buying a set of rota fighters for my dc5 but I'm unsure what size/J/offset to buy Any help with pics would be great Thanks Jakke Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jakke_itr

Evap removal

Hi Has anyone ever removed the evap sensor off the tb and hard line that runs to the firewall and all the other little bits to do with it Any info would be great Thanks Jakke
  5. Jakke_itr

Dc5 with wedsport tc05 ??

Hi has anyone got pics of a dc5 with wedsprts tc05 whells fitted i have been looking on google and can not find any pics any pics will be great thanks
  6. Jakke_itr

New & Thinking Of Buying A Dc5

Hi Right im new to the fourm and thinking of buying a dc5 I have owned a few honda's in the past i had a civic jordan and the a turbo dc2 but i have allways loved the look of the dc5 and now i dont own a honda anymore i think i need one back in my life again lol so thinking it might have to...