Search results

1. alimujahid_dc5

Temporary Insurance

Hey Guys, So i'm due to part ex my DC5 for a 120D and my car is currently off the road, i wanted to find out who is the best place to go to get a 1 day cover to drive up to the person im trading with. Tempcover dont seem to recognize the car. Thanks in advance!!
  2. alimujahid_dc5

Lug nut?? what size??

Hey guys, I'm after a new set of blue lug nuts but i am unsure of what size i need? Thanks
  3. alimujahid_dc5

Rusty arch

Hey guys, A common issue most of us have faced but apart from stripping and respraying what other alternatives is there? I have a small rust growing on one arch! -_- I am thinking to roll the arches and applying some sort of anti rust spray to prevent further rusting as it will hide the rust...
  4. alimujahid_dc5

FRSU

Hi Guys, I am not so clear on how FRSU works or how to get the right set up done or where inside London i can get this done, if someone could kindly explain how it all works would appreciate it! I am currently running 215/40/17 with slight stretch on 8.5J Rotas so would i need to change tyre...
  5. alimujahid_dc5

Bumper Respray

Hey Guys, I wanted to get some advice on where to go to get my bumper resprayed? Ideally inside London Thanks in advance!
  6. alimujahid_dc5

Plasti dip Thoughts?

Hey guys, So i want to know how many of you guys have used 'plasti dip' as i am thinking about using it on my alloys in the near future and where is the best place to go to buy it? If you have got some pictures to add so i can see the quality.. Thanks
  7. alimujahid_dc5

Rear Number Plate Size?

Hey guys, Quick question what is the size of the rear plate to cover the entire area? Ordered a set of 12x6 although not a major problem i'd like to order another set with the correct size before show season begins! Thanks
  8. alimujahid_dc5

Prefacelift Projector Headlights

Hey guys! So we all love the shape of the DC5 BUT one thing that i wish the PFL had are the Projector lamps! I wonder why they took them off when the DC2 had them? Anyway long story short where can i get some nice projectors to retrofit myself (UK suppliers) Thanks!
  9. alimujahid_dc5

Steering wheel vibration

Hey guys, So I want to get to the bottom of this subtle steering wheel vibration at high speeds! It starts after 70mph onwards i had my car aligned recently drives real smooth but i want that vibration to go away so i do not have to worry when driving at high speeds It is not a major issue...
  10. alimujahid_dc5

Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Hey guys, I am on the hunt for a carbon fibre bonnet HOWEVER there seems to be a very small market of companies that make them the only ones i can think of is Seibon who are priced at £750 which i think is a bit much and i think Buddyclub do one too? Is there an alternative company i do not...
  11. alimujahid_dc5

What exhaust system to go for?

Hey guys, I will be upgrading my exhaust soon and wanted some input. Now as we know most Honda's tend to sound very similar when revved in neutral and fly bys, I am looking for a different type of tone such as the Skunk2 Megapower which i quite like instead of the high pitched tone.. My...
  12. alimujahid_dc5

Newbie from London

Afternoon All, I have recently picked up a Arctic Blue DC5 C Pack! I went all the way from London to Glasgow to pick it up, 13 hour coach journey there!! I bought it for £5000 with 119k (mixed) on the clock from a mature owner. The car has some mods to it already such as short shifter...