Search results

1. muffinman

Price difference for Fresh Import

the dc5 i recently sold had been in the country since 2005 with 10k miles on the clock, i sold it with 73k last month and it had zero rust, so they are about just hard to find!
  2. muffinman

What springs / FRSU

I have eibach prokit springs with a tgm frsu and its good, better than the d2 coilovers that were on it anyway! Also better than the oem setup
  3. muffinman

Soon to be a DC5 owner if all goes well

Im pretty sure the guy that owns this is on here, I think he was thinking about selling/ then keeping it. Mileage is higher than some but if looked after then it will be fine, always buy on condition anyway.
  4. muffinman

DC5 climair wind deflectors.

Judging by the pictures you need to push it up a bit, the deflector should sit on the outer door weatherstrip
  5. muffinman

Mirror bases

Forever black is pretty good stuff, it actually dyes the plastic and is a better permanent fix
  6. muffinman

Thats right, you'll probably need to give the window a hand closing properly though, then leave it up for a few days so the rubber re-shapes around the deflector. Silicone spray can help too
  7. muffinman

No they dont, they just sit in the window channel
  8. muffinman

How long to wait after a paint job?

I recently had my front bumper painted and was told you dont really need wait at all, given modern paints and the fact that its baked anyway. I still left it a couple of weeks anyway
  9. muffinman

If you had £1k to spend on mods..

The dc5 has hydraulic pas so you could change the fluid
  10. muffinman

My old car

Likewise, the dc5 was no more expensive to insure than an ep3
  11. muffinman

Pressure Washers

These are supposed to be good for what they are; https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sealey-PW1712-Pressure-Washer-Rechargeable/dp/B00GDEVHRW But i doubt it will be anywhere near as good as a mains one! I would just plumb in a new outside tap and buy a proper pressure washer
  12. muffinman

Eibach Pro kit or Sportlines?

Cant comment on comparisons to spoon springs but i have pro kits and they are fantastic on the road! And the reverse rake isnt really noticable
  13. muffinman

The dreaded - 'What's it worth...?' thread

Its 160k km which hes worked out to be 90-100k miles, hardly high mileage!
  14. muffinman

Newbie from North Wales

Probably not unless you remove the hids and run normal bulbs or perhaps wrap the lights yellow?
  15. muffinman

Newbie from North Wales

Welcome! Looks like you've bought a good un too! With the headlight bulbs, the dipped beams on a jdm dc5 are hids, whereas the rsx has conventional bulbs i believe.
  16. muffinman

Mugen intake - bumper/airflow modifications

No its cool, I still want an uncut one anyway!
  17. muffinman

Mugen intake - bumper/airflow modifications

It's not actually up for sale but feel free to drop me a pm!
  18. muffinman

12x6 number plates

Theres a few decent sellers on ebay too
  19. muffinman

Broken heart......

Theres one screw that bolts up into the arch, other than that its just clipped into the rear light bracket How annoying!