Search results

1. crasherkid

ARMA 3

I played Arma 3 for past two years. Playing PUBG at the moment but if i get chance to get on Arma ill check it out.
  2. crasherkid

MOT fail. Headlamp aim wrong

What a lovely gesture, this is the kind of post that makes you feel proud being part of a great little community.
  3. crasherkid

Help with a few bits, rust, engine mounts, bushes etc

They said they can grind it down to bare metal/prime and paint etc for £180. But what he said itll always come back so i said are you talking months or years and they said it depends. If i paid that to have it done, theres no guarantee that after say a few months it might start to appear again??
  4. crasherkid

I just spoke to a bodyshop. They said they can grind it down to bare metal, primer and paint it but theres nothing you can do about it as itll always come back??
  5. crasherkid

£100 a side to have it treated isnt bad at all. Only problem ive got is there isnt many bodyshops around here, well nobody reputable as such.
  6. crasherkid

Hello recently had my DC5 up for sale but plans have changed so i can keep the car now so happy days. I would like to ask a few questions, rather than bombarding new threads everywhere, thought i would put it all into one thread. I'll start off with a slight concern with rust. I've just noticed...
  7. crasherkid

Valuation question

Not to hijack the thread but my black one is ip for sale, mjnt condition with nice subtle mods for £6500
  8. crasherkid

Bush kit ?

how much it cost for full kit and fitting?
  9. crasherkid

Side light bulb

Hi, instead of starting a new thread thought I'd post my question here. I just bought some Osram cool blue intense 5000k xenon D2R bulbs. They look pretty white at times and sometimes have a small hint of yellow too. Problem is my sidelight bulbs are some cheapo Ring 6800k W5W LED's and...
  10. crasherkid

P/S pump or steering rack? Groaning like a good'un

In ignition, get someone full lock the wheel left and right whilst you have bonnet open. If you hear any creaking or wired noises from the back towards the rack it probably is the rack. Also if the steering feels a bit stiffer could be another sign could be the rack.
  11. crasherkid

Help: VTEC stalling at 6k rpm

Okay guys good news - just like TDI said it was my exhaust that was restricting the airflow, today, I had that silencer/dB killer removed and my god what a difference it's made. The VTEC issue has totally gone!!!! Car is back to normal and it's put a smile in my face once again. Been out for a...
  12. crasherkid

Japspeed manifold??

Lewis can I please get dibs on the Japspeed if you buy the Toda? :)
  13. crasherkid

Japspeed manifold??

Thanks mate seems pretty decent for the money then. Yeah the 12 months warranty wins it over the funky power one which I also can't seem to find any info on. Does this rattle or vibrate or has it been solid since you installed it? I'm tempted to have a dig at it, for £200 surely can't go wrong.
  14. crasherkid

Hi I've been to TDI today and I think they've found the fault :D First of all I just wanna say a massive thanks to everyone for all the support and advice. Cut a long story short.. I had a custom backbox made that was still too loud and when I said I would've preferred it a little quieter, the...
  15. crasherkid

Glad your sorted mate bet you must feel a huge relief. I'll let you know how I get on at TDI tomorrow.
  16. crasherkid

Japspeed manifold??

if the price is close to the Japspeed new, I may be interested
  17. crasherkid

Unfortunately that is the case. I took it to Honda and because their machines couldn't pick up any faults, I was handed my keys back after 5 mins and I was quiet disappointed with that service. Problem is, the cure could be one of soo many things and to keep in buying parts or sensors which I...
  18. crasherkid

I'm also a bit surprised at Chris' reply, I'm pretty sure he's given me some sound advice in the past (unless that's a different Chris) but I can understand because what seems very complicated to us, may be basic knowledge to him. But that's what this Forum is all about isn't it?
  19. crasherkid

Japspeed manifold??

Anyone tried this Japspeed manifold recently? My Cat may be playing up and may need it to replace it and can't find one anywhere so was thinking of buying this Japspeed manifold just to replace the cat.
  20. crasherkid

Yeah it's in interesting issue which I'm surprised hasn't really been covered on this forum before, well similar issues all with different cures. I've already swapped my VTEC solenoid and made bugger all difference so for me, it had nothing to to do with the solenoid.