Search results

1. M

Rear exhaust heat shield rattle

Hi I've a rattle at the back that I think can only really be the heat shield. Have others removed it - is it ok to do so? Cheers Matt
  2. M

Snow

A couple of pics form Thursday :)
  3. M

New tyres - wheel wobble

Hi I just had a new set of RE050a fitted, bought from Black Circles and fitted at a local garage. I have a vibration/wobble through the steering wheel above 70 on the motorway, worst around 80. I went to a different garage and had the front wheels re-balanced, but no difference. I've since...
  4. M

Heater blower

Hi folks I'm having a spot of bother with my heater blower... It stopped working altogether, and after a bit or research it seemed the transistor was the likely cause, as per this thread: http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/41539-blower-motor-not-working/?hl=blower So I took it out...
  5. M

Missing cap on top of clutch

Hi folks I had a new clutch fitted a few weeks ago and have just noticed there is a cap missing - see pic below. Does anyone know what it's for and if there is any harm in it not being there? Cheers Matt
  6. M

Video evidence

Looking good on cctv incurring a £30 fine for a minor buses and taxis only infringement in Bradford town centre earlier this year :)
  7. M

Bogging down problem...

My first post so, firstly, hello everyone! I'm the proud owner of a freshly imported black 2002 DC5 Type-R which, on the whole, I'm incredibly pleased with. I previously owned a DC2 for four years and, before that, an EP3 Type-R. I also own a nice CRX VT which is SORN and garaged for...