Search results

1. Tuneboy

gearbox synchronizer revision part numbers

Probably only another factory where its beeing produced. I dont think its a new / revisioned design.
  2. Tuneboy

Intake hose for 70mm ThrottleBody

Hi guys, i ordered a Skunk2 Alpha 70mm and the Tegiwa intakehose. Now i figured that the hose wont fit on the Throttlebody and i wanted to ask you guys: What have you done to it or which hose is suited? Thanks
  3. Tuneboy

Honda MTF for racing

That i second. I once spoke with some EP3 guys who running belgium endurance series and they say after 60min the oil gets too hot and it destroys them gearboxes already, hence he fitted a pump and a cooler. But yeah, 60 min is alot though... If i see how long i race on the trackdays without a...
  4. Tuneboy

Knock Sensor Location

yea you can reach it from below with some arm flexing. Its the green-one in the middle of the block. Do you have a Kpro? If so i would just disable the knocksensor. The knocksensor is prone to state "shadowknocks" - especially with upgraded mounts or so. It is designed to detect a bad batch of...
  5. Tuneboy

Bump Steer Measurements

Hey Justin, very nice information here, thanks for the effort. I already suspected that the inverted stuff is not suitable for 90% of the cars. Including mine. So i switched back from the hardrace inverted to oem. Im currently rebuilding my DC5 as a rallycar so i am also intrested in the results...
  6. Tuneboy

Honda MTF for racing

from what ive gathered over the years: yes it is
  7. Tuneboy

Suspension geometry/design

Thanks! I will check it out. A rought indication is sufficient. What do you guys think with my plan to drive negative scrub on tarmac rallys?
  8. Tuneboy

cheers! I think i got it now. So basically you want to have it on the same angle as the LCA. Thats doable :) Second: Whats it the Scrub Radius by the factory? Since im running ET-35 rn, i think i need to dial the ET in by some mm. Im just unsure by how much. Im running around -1,4° of camber...
  9. Tuneboy

Hey you two, thanks for the reply! With Roll Center <-> Center of Gravity, it was easy to understand, the distance between these two acts as a lever. But with the pivot point of the Steering arms its a different story :) So did i understood it correct? You want the steering arm pivot as close...
  10. Tuneboy

Hi guys, i will race my dc5 on rally-events next season so i try to dig deep in the suspension geo thingy. Im aware of the Scrubradius. I think thats my first issue. Im running 8,5J with ET-35. I swapped Topmounts for Caster and i grinded the topmount holes more the the inner back. Im at -2,2°...
  11. Tuneboy

Throttle pedal stop - advices?

Hey there, i stripped my dc5 2 years ago and im starting to replace some bits here and there. I noticed that, once i got the floor out, there isnt a throttle stop for the pedal anymore. In the heat of the track i tend to smash on the pedal which is liek shortening the life of that throttle...
  12. Tuneboy

Massive Gearbox Oil leak - Box cracked? [Big Pics]

if its the bearing - its a major task. You are lucky when its only the seal.
  13. Tuneboy

my DC5 Trackcar, onboard footage of Nords, Spa, Zolder, Zandvoort..

Sure, looking forward. Might not join on a dedicated Nordschleife trackday, really expensive :xaiweb3: But we'll see - Spa deffo worth it! For the videos i use the phone app "Harrys lap timer in the petrolhead edition IIRC - its about 20 bucks and will show Gs, time and stuff. I connected the...
  14. Tuneboy

Im from the south, near to the border, Aachen. Practically between Nürburgring and Spa :P Yes please - give me a heads up when you do. I did racing at german time attack once. Mostly drive on Trackdays tho :)
  15. Tuneboy

Rollbars for track - which options?

24 is not sufficient, i was looking for 27 at least
  16. Tuneboy

Rollbars for track - which options?

Hey folks, as mentioned: Im looking for new rollbars. The car is tilting way too much with the OEM ones ( as you can see here https://i.imgur.com/H3hWHNA.jpg ) So what are the solutions? I found ultra racing but these are not adjustable. H&R got adjustables but only for ep3 - are dp3 / dc5...
  17. Tuneboy

Take a look at my channel guys, im racing my DC5 on Trackdays. Last weekend i was the first time at SPA which is an amazing track. www.youtube.com/c/TuneboyR Spa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlUt8ND9bKs Hope to see one of you on the track soon :) Cheers Mark
  18. Tuneboy

more chamber w/ MeisterR! How?

Sorry, im non-native :) (German) Talking about camber ofc
  19. Tuneboy

evening lads, i was on the track this weekend with the AR1s and i defenitly need more chamber. Thinking about the kit you guys mentioned before.. Is there a Strutbrace that would fit apart OEM?
  20. Tuneboy

ah okay... That mounts are pretty expensive.. I have to think about that. I may try to grind the slot of the lower brace at first.