Search results

1. Tuneboy

Intake hose for 70mm ThrottleBody

Hi guys, i ordered a Skunk2 Alpha 70mm and the Tegiwa intakehose. Now i figured that the hose wont fit on the Throttlebody and i wanted to ask you guys: What have you done to it or which hose is suited? Thanks
  2. Tuneboy

Throttle pedal stop - advices?

Hey there, i stripped my dc5 2 years ago and im starting to replace some bits here and there. I noticed that, once i got the floor out, there isnt a throttle stop for the pedal anymore. In the heat of the track i tend to smash on the pedal which is liek shortening the life of that throttle...
  3. Tuneboy

Rollbars for track - which options?

Hey folks, as mentioned: Im looking for new rollbars. The car is tilting way too much with the OEM ones ( as you can see here https://i.imgur.com/H3hWHNA.jpg ) So what are the solutions? I found ultra racing but these are not adjustable. H&R got adjustables but only for ep3 - are dp3 / dc5...
  4. Tuneboy

my DC5 Trackcar, onboard footage of Nords, Spa, Zolder, Zandvoort..

Take a look at my channel guys, im racing my DC5 on Trackdays. Last weekend i was the first time at SPA which is an amazing track. www.youtube.com/c/TuneboyR Spa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlUt8ND9bKs Hope to see one of you on the track soon :) Cheers Mark
  5. Tuneboy

more chamber w/ MeisterR! How?

Hey guys, i recently swapped my MeisterR Top Mounts from left to right to gain more castor. That worked great and the car was more stable. Now i was on the Alignment and realized that im at -1,44 and -2,2 -> both Top mounts at the max. So i needed to dial in -1,44 as a reference. Since my car...
  6. Tuneboy

After Tranny rebuild: 4th & 6th not engaging properly

Hi, so i had the leaking driveshaft seal which turned out to be the diff bearing. I opened the tranny and fitted a new final drive, replaced every bearing and every synchro with mfactory carbon synchro and fitted acuity gear selector spring. I also installed hybrid racing shifter, new flywheel...
  7. Tuneboy

steel shift cable linkage bushing (at leaver)

Hey, as some of you may know, im currently rebuilding all my drivetrain. I was about to install the Hybrid racing shifter when i saw that my shift cable linkage bushing was cracked and the parts at the bottem of the shifter. Does anyone know if there is a Steel AFtermarket for these parts? Im...
  8. Tuneboy

Massive Gearbox Oil leak - Box cracked? [Big Pics]

Hi guys, i visited the Nordschleife last week and had blast! The car was running really strong and i had tons of fun :) BUT unfortunatelly i discovered a massive leak which turns out to be gearbox fluid. The car is still running fine, the shifts are a tiny bit more harsh for 5 weeks...
  9. Tuneboy

4th popping out

Hey chaps, i discovered a problem with my car (hopefully not gearbox). The 4th gear is popping out sometimes. This only happens while at coasting and high rpm. I noticed that the gearlever is under a tension facing towards the front. If i just touch the lever while coasting / high rpm the gear...
  10. Tuneboy

Fast, but strange corner feel + torque steer

Hey guys, i might have a wrong setting with my teg, hopefully some of you guys can help me. Im running a 2002 itr with freshly bought MeisterR CRD+ Coilovers and the EP3 track rod ends. Rear is set to 16 of 32 stiffness and front is set to 12 of 32 stiffness. Rims are 17x8,5J ET35 with...