Search results

1. E

Tyre choices

I'm going to be putting my oem wheels back on for the teg for winter, and I could do with changing the tyres. Budget is around £80 fitted per tyre, I don't want specific winter tyres just a half decent all rounder. Any recommendations?
  2. E

Which Donut gasket?

I have bought a spoon backbox for the dc5 and just wanted to know what size donut gasket is needed when fitting it to the OEM B-pipe? Thanks.
  3. E

Misfire/erratic idle on cold start

My dc5 has a problem on cold start in that it sounds like it's misfiring for about 5 seconds with the revs bouncing from 500rpm upto 2000rpm and then it settles back to a normal idle. This problem only occurs after the car has been driven hard the day before, when it's not driven hard it idles...
  4. E

Rattly rear end

Does anyone else have an extremely rattly boot area in their dc5? The rattles all sound like plastic trim and they are driving me crazy! Has anyone got any tips on solving this?
  5. E

Ad08rs?

I'm looking to buy a new set of tyres for the DC5 soon and the AD08RS looks to be the favourite for all round road use, just wondering what people's opinions are on these, are they as good as the old AD08R? Any advice/opinions welcome.
  6. E

Battery and alarm

I am going to replace the OEM battery in the DC5 with a yuasa item ready for winter and was wondering if in doing this I will lose the settings on the toad alarm that is fitted?