Search results

1. Q

Front engine mount causing steering wheel vibration???

This sounds exactly like the problem i had, and another teg locally to me. It was the half shaft bearing. Can be bought for around £50. Stopped the vibrations straight away. Hope this helps
  2. Q

Hondata mapping

I can highly recommend Chris at EFI in runcorn. Very knowledgeable and helpful, again not a rushed job, i was there for 5 hours. Very happy with the continued after support too. Top guy. Well priced too. Cant remember exactly but i think it was £250 for the mapping.
  3. Q

Kpro weird issue

Problem resolved. My map was indeed done on the wrong initial calibration file. Spoken to mapper, and he is sending me a revised map using the correct base file, and going for a check up on the dyno. 02 sensors werent the issue, it was the inability to use the wideband due to wrong...
  4. Q

Kpro weird issue

So i loaded an rsx prb map on and it reads the wideband and runs. It does change the description in the kpro tab. That was obviously the issue and I know now that i have the correct ecu and the AFR is displaying In kmanager Only issue is now iv got to try and copy my map data over from the...
  5. Q

Kpro weird issue

When i finish work. Il try loading a prb map onto it and see if the 02 error dissapears. I have my old map backed up etc.
  6. Q

Kpro weird issue

Thanks for your help luke. Sorry i wasnt very clear in my orignal explanation. I was trying to get it all down in one place out of my head lol! So i took the car to Efi after putting all of my mods on and it was still mapped by them, but im fairly sure after what you have showed me that it...
  7. Q

Kpro weird issue

Thanks for that, that does make sense. I will have a look at this. Is there a way to then import my map settings off the PRA map into the new one or would it need a completely new map doing do you think? Thanks again matey
  8. Q

Kpro weird issue

Hi guys, So when i bought my car i was told it had a kpro installed and was running on stock map etc. I didnt think anymore about it as i was going to be saving up for mods etc before mapping. So i did this and went off to EFI for mapping. Chris told me that for some reason my primary 02...
  9. Q

Engine flooded?

Is your car still doing this or did u find a fix?
  10. Q

K20a2 power steering

Hi guys. Im fitting an A2 into my dc5 and wondered if anybody could tell me which aux belt i will need as i have removed the A/C. Iv read a few things about the ep3 crank pulley being smaller and am unsure which belt would be correct. So itl be a k20a2 with dc5 power steering pump minus the...
  11. Q

DC5 Japanese emissions sticker

My car has a reel of Japanese train / subway tickets folded up in a wedge in the sun visor pocket. Not took them out as they must be worth at least 50 jdm points. Will have to take a pic when i remember.
  12. Q

Mishimoto Thermostat?

Mine has one fitted and im going to be putting an oem one back in. It was already on the car when i bought it. But iv found that the idles a bit funny when cold, like it sits too high for too long and tries to drop off but goes back up. Guessing its due to not getting hot enough quick enough...
  13. Q

K tuned shifter help please

Did you put them under the shifter or on top mate? Like this seems to work as a temporary fix
  14. Q

Cheers for that mate. Half my post disappeared for some reason, but im glad you made sense of it lol! So yeah when i try and fit them into the new shifter they appear too long and the shifter wont bolt down without moving around everywhere.
  15. Q

Hi guys. Iv recently bought a k tuned shifter box. I am having a bit of an issue fitting it, im either missing some bushes or i am being thick. Basically iv removed the oem box and took these steel bushes out...