Search results

1. Jake Chaplin

Seat Mounts and Rails

Hi, struggling to find the right information. I've got some bride seats and side mounts waiting to go in my car. I need some floor mounts and ideally some runners. http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/omp-honda-integra-direct-fit-subframes/prod_2667.html Will these fit mine? They are frames but you...
  2. Jake Chaplin

RRC porting

Hi everyone, I've got a RRC inlet manifold but before I'm putting it on I'm wanting to put a 74mm throttle body on. First question is can the RRC inlet be ported to 74mm? I think it can but not 100% sure And second, which is the better throttle body the skunk2 or the hybrid racing? Thanks :)
  3. Jake Chaplin

Show me your prefacelift lights!

I really can't decide whether to leave my lights standard, get the indicator lense covered with red, or get the full light covered red or tint the rear lights etc. Here are a few examples lol help me decide please let's see what you've got I think I'm swaying towards the ones on the...
  4. Jake Chaplin

APP racing brakes

Anyone heard of them? My DC5 has them and has had them on since import. They use standard brembo pad but are an uprated caliper apparently. Anyone familiar with them?
  5. Jake Chaplin

J's ECU

Hi all, pick up my first Integra on Saturday and it's got a J's Racing ECU fitted to it. What are these like compared to the other options? What are they worth? I've got a GEMS EM40 sat at home and I don't know what's best for these cars, planning on S/Cing at some point if that helps. Cheers :)