Search results

1. A

Dc5 wheels

Agree with faster acceleration on smaller overall diameter but the difference will be minimal in the real world. Dont agree with anything else you said there though.. IMO of course....
  2. A

Dc5 wheels

How does 18's "ruin the drivability" as you say. Have you tried 18's on a DC5? I use 17 and 18 on and off track and really dont notice any difference
  3. A

Big Brake Kit Options

interesting opinions here, am thinking about brake upgrade also soon, wondering if you guys who have already upgraded will post up some pics and rough price you paid.. (optional) lol.. also is the rear worth upgrading?
  4. A

Simply Japanese 28/07/19

Any convoys going on for this or pre show meet?
  5. A

Front lips

there is no way to make these look good IMO, INGS Mugen, fugen for pfl if you dont mind it not fitting out the box
  6. A

Tgm

Mini meet at tgm tomorrow.. anyone gona be there?
  7. A

Just a little change made to my dc5

that's gonna weigh the car down some what !
  8. A

Bad fuel economy

mapped? running way too rich by the sounds, shouldnt be messing too much with exhaust or intake without kpro or k100,
  9. A

Fitting Gruppe M

thank you, much help, i think all i am missing is the tapes, which i can source quite easily i/m sure.
  10. A

Fitting Gruppe M

hi, people, hoping someone can help me, i have just bought a used GM intake, it came with no instructions or parts list but i am assuming it is all there, my car has never had an OEM air box while i have owned it, i need to know if i have to use any of the OEM fixings which i dont have for...
  11. A

Bad mpg and low speed judder

was there a problem before you decided to put the injector cleaner in?
  12. A

Portsmouth/Southampton

happy to do this some time soon while its nice sunny evenings, maybe portsmouth/goodwood drive after..
  13. A

Shifter cable bushes disintegrated!

Honda for those bushings, M&M for the other end if they need doing will make a huge difference to the feel
  14. A

Simply Japanese 2018

so with the state of the weather is anyone still actually going to this today? i was going to drive over but thinking not now as its going to be pissraining all day!
  15. A

Kakitmoto regu06r gaskets

https://www.clampcouk.co.uk/exhaust-repair/exhaust-gaskets.html
  16. A

Does this decal mean I have a factory alarm?

heavier or not, im sure the factory alarm willl be lighter than the aftermarket ones you pfl boys have to fit to get insured on them haha
  17. A

DC5 Owner in Dorset

where abouts in dorset? quite a few members in the area i think, need a mini meet one weekend!
  18. A

Big brake kit arrived for my DC5

ive tried them on a mk3 megane yes, interested to know what makes them so much better than the dc5 brembo though apart from disc and pad choice,
  19. A

Big brake kit arrived for my DC5

it does in most peoples world.. quality of materials and manufacture imo.