Search results

1. S

Big Brake Kit Options

looking also, reference photos of your brake kits will be useful please
  2. S

Gruppe M or Tegiwa intake???

Gripped M still available new. Got one recently. As said before the quality in not comparable with tegiwank copy rubbish. Though depending on budget I would still rather pay more for a used GM than get new fake stuff.
  3. S

Will I have problems with this size wheel ?

following this. having wider fenders install next week, looking for bigger wheels also, interesting to know what fits, and biggest sensible size for wider fender people have before ordering wheels.
  4. S

Big brake kit arrived for my DC5

Is pad surface area not more important than physical size if the caliper.. pads don't look much bigger to me. Can you post all dimensions of both these and OEM?
  5. S

Quick question about selling mg DC5 - Springs etc.

also interest with brakes kit
  6. S

who's on 18'' rims

toying with the idea of changing to 18'' wheel, anyone have them who wouldnt reccommend this, or feel they are bad, i have read on here that it messes the handling, is it really that noticable, people who have them.. my only concern is it will make the brakes look really inadequate..lol pics...
  7. S

Sticky number plates

are these sticky plates UK legal?
  8. S

Steering wheel badge?

not available separately, it comes with the airbag
  9. S

Enkei rpf1's fitment

put the 9s on the front
  10. S

False alarm (Wasn't the oil light)

mine used to flash on occasionally with an o2 sensor fault, eventually it was on all the time so got it fixed
  11. S

Gearbox - 300+ ftlb

i talk recent with 10k racing about turbo and they tell me stock engine and transmisson will handle 350lbs torque with no problem at all. unfortunately honda stock gearbox can not back up their claims lol
  12. S

Who's running 17x9 all round?

what are people running with wider wing/fender?
  13. S

new girl

thank you guys. thank you emmsy. i come to UK soon hope to buy also see Mimms. so many nice DC5 here i am envy
  14. S

new girl

hello every body. i have look here long time now member. i am Sabina new girl and live at Romania. looking integra DC5 to buy. no sale here. UK to buy one soon days.