Search results

1. T

What tyres to go for!??

I would vote uniroyal rainsport 3's as a very good cheap tyre. I have also had AD08's but i rate the rainsport 3's better in wet but the AD08's are much better in the dry
  2. T

Blue paint

it is a normal paint job!! you will be fine bud
  3. T

DC5 swap for FN2

^^^^^ looks pretty cool that bud!
  4. T

Alarm recommendations

I have used Barry a few times and haven't had any issues although some members have trouble getting through to him. I had the remote start which is handy!
  5. T

Aircon whooshing sound

your aircon has vtec!
  6. T

Can someone please take on an M3 in there DC5

you obviously have bigger balls going round bends!!
  7. T

Can someone please take on an M3 in there DC5

the driver would play a big part in any race. However if both cars are stock then then M3 would annihilate a DC5 on the straight and it would also do the DC5 in the corners, however if either car is modified then the world is your oyster and all that!
  8. T

Your Best/favourite mod?

On my FN2 it was a HKS RSK which sounded immense
  9. T

Infinity customs Nardo Grey DC5

do you have any "non-teasing" pictures? i.e of the whole car complete?
  10. T

What tyres do you use?

When I had my EG I ran AD08's and RS3's and found the AD08's amazing in the dry and very good in the wet and the RS3's were amazing in the wet and very good in the dry. As we have more wet days than dry I now run RS3's on my beamer as is running 18's and the difference is night and day with price
  11. T

Subaru / Poobaru.. opinions please!

That does look pretty sexy!
  12. T

DC5 Day

Oh right sweet. Well enjoy possibly one of the longest days ever at work!
  13. T

DC5 Day

I am surprised you have had some sleep! Hope you enjoy the 5! Big jump from a fiesta! Is it your first Honda? If so you will appreciate the knowledge on this forum as pretty much everything you need to know should already be covered!
  14. T

Am I asking too much for my DC5?

Spill the beans..how come you are not speeaking to them? It still might be worth a shot as they are a business and if there's money to be made then they may be professional about it and do it.
  15. T

Spill the beans..how come you are not speeaking to them? It still might be worth a shot as they are a business and if there's money to be made then they may be professional about it and do it.
  16. T

TGT is Torque GT you blonde! The car is worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay, yes factors will always add to the equation and patience will play a bit part! Like others have, how much do you want the other car and how long are you willing to wait?
  17. T

itching

I will pm you
  18. T

itching

Will be up for sale soon when I get the chance to make an advert. I will have a look at yours
  19. T

itching

Hey everyone. Just registered as I need vtec back in my life. I am registered on dc2,civiclife and type r owners having previously owned a few eg's, dc2 and an FN2 so was pretty loyal until work meant I needed a diseasal!!! Currently own a BMW 330D M Sport which is good to eat up the motorway...