Search results

1. H

GearBox Oil Change

Grest post I see it a few years old are people still using honda mtf3 oil or is there any better oils to use thank
  2. H

Straight through OE mid Pipe

I'm glad I asked the question now I was about to hit the but it now bottom last night lol My understanding was it only goes very loud be removing the cat with a decat. How do you guys rate the spoon b pipe seems to have a silencer on it Or any other brands you guys recommend Thanks I'll...
  3. H

This well engineered SPORTEX 'silencer-less' performance centre exhaust section fits as a direct replacement for the original centre silencer box... It bolts directly between the exit of the Catalytic Converter and the inlet of the rear silencer on the Honda Civic TYPE 'R' (EP3) model built in...
  4. H

Good read this I have oem exhuast with a spoon n1 back box doesn't make alot of sound If I fit the sportex bpipe will it be very loud or just abit louder then I have now ?? Very cheap for 80 quid
  5. H

Suspention/shocks

Had tyres changed to r888 few days ago And on inspection both front shocks have been changes as look new and both drop links on front . Rear has old suspention and drop links No I think more knocks from rear can be heard . Also striped rear of the car out so abit harder to hear which side...
  6. H

Steering wheel boss adapter

Thanks olly
  7. H

Steering wheel boss adapter

Thanks olly love it think that will be my next mod I was having abit of trouble as my left knee would hit the whe'll at times changing gear (I have long ass legs ) that why I asked but installed some lowere seat rail and have loads of room now so that's sorted I'm guessing a omp wheel would...
  8. H

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Also fitted hks lowered seat rails and love them very happy
  9. H

lowered seat rails

So just fitted the hks seat rails and WOW feels like a complete diffrence car love it And the seat goes back alot More too so my legs don't hit the wheels as at all. Any one thinking of buying just do it .. Very impressed and only took and hour to fit .
  10. H

lowered seat rails

Thanks guys my hks got delivered few days ago from a fellow fourm member thanks alot for all the info will be installing in a few weeks
  11. H

Suspention/shocks

Thanks John I'll startlook ing in to all the factors
  12. H

Suspention/shocks

Hey john I have eibach pro spring on it fitted in 2012 It seems to be more noticeable at lower speeds but that may be to less road noise Not a loud knocks just one of then irrating ones but are coming from all 4 corners. Very hard to tell what area whilst driving the car Also car feels...
  13. H

Suspention/shocks

What would be the best way to tell if my shocks are gone ?? Bought the car few weeks ago to realise knocks coming from all 4 corners Taking the car on my mates ramp next week to investigate Have been reading post so will also look at droplinks / track rod ends and so on. I have lowered...
  14. H

Subaru / Poobaru.. opinions please!

Impreza are great cars had a blob eye sti when I was 18 and another few years ago great power and don't have to spent loads and can see good power easy good fun with the 4wd I'd say just do it buy one I loved mine. After selling my m3 in May thought about buying another but went with the dc5...
  15. H

lowered seat rails

Also guy do they come as a set of 2 or is it just 1 at that price ?
  16. H

lowered seat rails

Well if your 6.7 and it good enough for you I think I'll be fine with it lol Thanks bud
  17. H

lowered seat rails

Nice one crazylegs great info I'll put a post in the wanted section but if not will have to look at new
  18. H

lowered seat rails

Thabks guy I hear vanner are the lowest out of all of them is that correct ? Also I'm guessing install is straight forward. And what is the best place to get them from crazylegs