Search results

1. O

Squeak coming from the seat

So I've got a squeak coming from what I thought was the seat, on closer inspection (and giving a few things a wiggle) It appears to be the seat belt buckle. It's particularly noticeable when going over bumpy and uneven roads, it is only on the driver side too passenger side is silent. Does...
  2. O

New Yellowspeed coilovers

Recently put yellowspeed coilovers on my Teg (was on oem shocks with eibach springs previously) I've noticed when turning the wheel to the right either stationary or driving there is a clunk/knock? I'm fairly certain this only started after having the coilovers installed. I took it back to the...
  3. O

Where to go?

I'm from the West Midlands area and I was wondering if anyone on here knew any good places to take the Teg to get the chain tensioner and valve clearances done? Also looking at getting the underneath protected before winter sets in so any good places for that would be much appreciated too...
  4. O

Back sitting lower than front?

New to DC5 ownership, car is currently on stock shocks but has eibach lowering springs. The front sits at a decent height but the back is a fair bit lower to the point where you can barely get a finger between the arch and tyre. I'm assuming when I go over bumps in the road they will actually...