Search results

1. Callum_DC5

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Option 2 for me dude keep the difference for sorting it all out [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Callum_DC5

Thanks dude! [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Callum_DC5

Sent Payment [emoji41] thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Callum_DC5

Japanese stereo help [emoji23]

Also Scotty they easy enough to fit ? Looks like ive got to cut a few wires [emoji102] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Callum_DC5

Thank Scotty ill buy one tonight and see how i get on! Thank dude makes my head unit abit more useful for while [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Callum_DC5

Hi Scotty thanks for the reply where can i get these and easy enough to fit just get the stereo out ? What about the Ariel ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Callum_DC5

Mate thats the same as me everything i get in starts with the same tune and its really getting me down aha [emoji23] i was hopefully i could fill an sd card with music but i dont think the head unit with support the sd card so im in the same boat been looking at the pioneer apple play one ment...
  8. Callum_DC5

[emoji23] i cant get any radio or get the sat nav to work i was hoping i could just get some english software but im guessing i cant just wanted to see if anyone had worked anything out or figured how to get an sd card to work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Callum_DC5

Hi lads wondering if anyone can help me its a long shot!! I still have the stereo my car came over from japan in my car its a Panasonic strada cn 5310d Ive managed to link my phone up and play music take calls i was wondering if anyone has any info on changing the language to english or maybe...
  10. Callum_DC5

Front Discs and pads

Mate gets a clean every weekend but sunday this week i might give it a quick one before i come down yeah i was speaking to Dan today and he said he cant get me in till next week ☹️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Callum_DC5

Front Discs and pads

Nah mate im having my brake done at some point next week so get it all done next week together there really busy atm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Callum_DC5

Front Discs and pads

No worries Chris your always welcome dude ill see you saturday [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Callum_DC5

Front Discs and pads

Thanks Chris [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Callum_DC5

Front Discs and pads

Cheers buddy ill take a look im tempted to go for the ns400 mu's where i get my work done are saying that hes always used DS2500 and find they are really good but everyone seems to slate them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Callum_DC5

Front Discs and pads

I got you mate where did you get your Mu's from ? Also what discs are you using ? I mainly use the car for daily but there will be the odd track day so trying to find something that will suit me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Callum_DC5

Front Discs and pads

Jimmer where did you get them from and how much were they ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Callum_DC5

Front Discs and pads

I know what you mean Chris everyone says different [emoji848] i will be doing mainly road use and maybe 2-3 track days over the year so i want something that will last the track days and still be ok on the road yeah i wanna avoid everything you just said Chris people say that the DS2500 are over...
  18. Callum_DC5

Front Discs and pads

Think im going to go for the oem disc with Project Mu NS400 then some RBF600 thanks for the help lads Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Callum_DC5

Front Discs and pads

Everyone seems to say different lmao do the ds2500 squeak ? So you guys recken oem discs im swaying towards the project mu pads is it worth getting grooved discs for the odd track day ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Callum_DC5

Front Discs and pads

What do people recommend i need new discs and pads mainly daily driving and light track best setup ? Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk