Search results

1. ATC

How to - Invisible Stone Chip Repair

Having attempted this a couple of times on my Integra now, and recently picked up a couple more chips for the collection, I thought it'd be worth documenting my process for repairing stone chips and giving you an (almost) invisible result, especially having seen a few members of the facebook...
  2. ATC

How to - Install a new Headunit

Strangely I couldn't find any how-to guides on the forum about removal and installation of a head unit (except for an ancient one with broken images) so I thought I'd do a quick write up. It's nothing complicated, but thought this might help someone else out. Difficulty: 1.5/5 Time required: 1...
  3. ATC

Valve Clearances - Worth DIY'ing it?

With the car new to me, I thought it'd be worthwhile getting the valve clearances in tip-top condition. Just wondering if it's even worth attempting to check/adjust valve clearances myself - in theory it looks fairly straightforward. Now I'm not asking because I'm being tight and stingy, (it's...
  4. ATC

"Click" when coming on/off throttle

Haven't had chance to go and have a fiddle with the car yet, but before I do I thought I'd see if anyone had come across anything similar before and might be able to help narrow down my search. I was out earlier with the windows down, and noticed a sort of high pitched single click when coming...
  5. ATC

Future (hopefully) Owner

I've been on this forum for a couple of years now, but kept things low key, enjoying build threads, the banter between members and daydreaming of one day being a proud DC5 owner. While I've come close to seriously hunting a couple of times previously, houses and replacing the daily driver have...