Search results

1. Torque GT

Hybrid Racing Detent Springs

Nice, simple write up!
  2. Torque GT

Hi, we haven't agreed a club discount yet but we can offer you a personal discount code. Are you...

Hi, we haven't agreed a club discount yet but we can offer you a personal discount code. Are you wanting the ES or Z type pads?
  3. Torque GT

NEW FORUM STICKERS

In our honest opinion we maybe trying too hard to include Torque GT logo. Although obviously great for us to see it's difficult to see how it will work. We'll get our in house designer to have a good look at it early next week and see if we can come up with a few ideas! :)
  4. Torque GT

**** Great News, Forum saved ****

That would be amazing! Shall we discuss further over email?
  5. Torque GT

**** Great News, Forum saved ****

Thanks for the intro Simon! As announced we‘re pleased to confirm that we have indeed taken on the DC5 Club and forum. One of our biggest priorities is to update the existing forum to a more user friendly platform. We‘ve looked at the likes of Xenforo but welcome any alternatives you guys may...
  6. Torque GT

In Stock - Parcel Shelves!

They were £150 at one point, but they're getting harder to find so we're having to pay a bit more for them.
  7. Torque GT

Sorry, we're pretty firm at £180. They're in great condition and the shipping is next working day.
  8. Torque GT

BUMP 3 more parcel shelves in stock. £180 shipped to most parts of the UK with hangers included. First come, first served.
  9. Torque GT

ULEZ...

We posted about this a while back, but essentially if your DC5 is on a 2005 plate or older then it will not conform with ULEZ. Any DC5 on a 2006 plate (which is pretty uncommon) will be exempt.
  10. Torque GT

SOLD Will updated when we have more.
  11. Torque GT

I've got another shelf in stock looking for a home. £180 delivered by courier to most parts of the UK and supplied with the hangers. Drop me a PM if you'd like to take it!
  12. Torque GT

Carbon Parts and Seibon

I'll drop you a PM! Exterior parts only I'm afraid.
  13. Torque GT

Brembo brakes

They will 100% be the wrong one's. Your options for DC5 brake discs are either Honda OE or aftermarket JDM branded. We're now doing Dixcel discs which are excellent value. High carbon content, direct replacements in either blank or slotted versions. All in stock and can be with you within 48...
  14. Torque GT

Carbon Parts and Seibon

You have a PM! :)
  15. Torque GT

Carbon Parts and Seibon

Let me get some prices and lead times together. I'll drop you a PM! :)
  16. Torque GT

Carbon Parts and Seibon

So Seibon parts are some of the best fitting carbon bits available, that I've seen anyway. You can probably get cheaper stuff, but in my experience the quality tends to be iffy. We can offer the full catalogue of Seibon, so if there's anything you want, let me know and I'll gladly get some...
  17. Torque GT

Ruined cars

For what it's worth Tom, you should see a discounted price on the store if you login with your KURO account... https://www.torque-gt.co.uk/fujitsubo-rm-01a-cat-back-exhaust-integra-type-r-dc5.html
  18. Torque GT

Optimal wheel size for handling

I can confirm that 17x8 ET45-50 is bolt-on, providing you pick a suitable tyres size. We've supplied a fitted a few different brands of wheel in this size range and this size is trouble free with stock suspension, but will probably require a small degree of camber if you're lowered.
  19. Torque GT

Tein coilovers...?

So the Tein suspension that's sold in Japan is different to the stuff you get in the UK. The UK market kits we supply are spec'd with UK road conditions in mind, so you'll often find that the stuff that is sold in Japan is solid, whereas the FlexZ kit's that are available here tend to be a...