Search results

1. Torque GT

Dixcel Brakes - Now at Torque GT!

Dixcel brakes are now available at Torque GT, with a selection of pads and discs held in stock and ready for delivery! What's particularly interesting for DC5 owners is that you now have another option for brake discs, other than Honda OEM blanks. Dixcel offer both their own replacements...
  2. Torque GT

Hybrid Racing Now at Torque GT!

I'm very excited to announce that Torque GT are now a stockist and dealer of Hybrid Racing products! For those unfamiliar, Hybrid Racing's products range from their beautiful shifter assemblies, to dress up items like their unique flush fit oil caps and dip sticks, to the ever-popular K20 Fuel...
  3. Torque GT

0% Interest Finance

I'm happy to announce that we're now offering 0% Interest Finance for up to 12 months on a wide range of parts! This is facilitated by V12 who are one of the market leaders in retail finance, allowing you to spread the cost of larger purchases at no extra cost. Key Points: - Repayment terms...
  4. Torque GT

Black Friday at Torque GT

The Torque GT Black Friday discounts are now live! We're doing brand discounts of up to 20% from favourites like Fujitsubo, Eibach, Spoon, Hardrace, Competition Clutch, Goodridge and SuperPro as well as big reductions on stocked products. Shop Now
  5. Torque GT

FREE PBS Pads Offer

Until midnight on Friday 23rd, we're offering a FREE PBS rear pads when you purchase the fronts. Simply place an order for the fronts and we'll include the rears free of charge. Find them here!
  6. Torque GT

In Stock - Genuine Honda Front Discs + Brembo Pads

After the recent stock shortage on standard DC5 discs, we've decided to put a load on the shelf. £135 delivered to most parts of the UK for a pair, with plenty in stock. Order HERE. It's worth mentioning that we've also added Brembo replacement pads to the store, which we keep stocked and on...
  7. Torque GT

Black Friday Weekend Deals!

It's that time of year again! We've reduced loads of stocked items, with up to 20% OFF selected Fujitsubo exhausts, 10% OFF Soft99 cleaning products, 20% OFF stocked Dixcel brakes discs and pads, and a selection of discounts on stocked Spoon and Mugen products, among others. To top it off...
  8. Torque GT

DC5 Denso Primary Lambda/02 Sensors

There seems to have been a flurry of these failing for members of the owners club, which has prompted me to point out we stock and sell these! These Denso sensors are identical to the Honda ones and offer a simple plug and play solution that costs less than the OE Honda items, but offers the...
  9. Torque GT

Used - GruppeM Intake w/ ARC(?) Elbow and Scuttle

I've had this on eBay for a little while now, but I've just updated the listing with some pictures of the moulded scuttle panel. I think the price is reasonable given it's a genuine GruppeM in average condition, but I've left it open to offers...
  10. Torque GT

In Stock - Mugen Racing III Steering Wheels

Back in stock and ready to dispatch. These buckskin leather wrapped Mugen racing wheels are flat type, slightly oversized wheels. Perfectly suited for both road and track use, they‘re comfortable in the hand and bring a touch of Mugen class to your driving experience. Please Note, an...
  11. Torque GT

In Stock - Parcel Shelves!

I've just had a batch of 3x DC5 parcel shelves arrive from Japan. All are in great condition with no broken tabs or visible signs of damage and include the hangers. Price is £150 delivered to your door for most of the UK. These are becoming harder and harder to find so if you'd like one, I'd...
  12. Torque GT

Millers Performance Oil - Now in Stock!

Millers lubricants are now available to buy at Torque GT! We've just added their hugely popular CFS 5W40 (Competition Fully Synthetic) and CFS 5W40 NT+ oils to our store. Both incorporate Millers unique Nanodrive technology and triple ester formula, offering vastly reduced internal friction and...
  13. Torque GT

Soft99 Detailing Products - Forum Discount!

Produced in Japan, Soft99‘s range of cleaning products allow those who drive JDM to clean JDM. Very well priced and boasting exceptional performance, Soft99‘s products bring Japanese quality to your car cleaning ritual. After hearing a string of positive reviews on Soft99's products at the...
  14. Torque GT

1:24 DC5 Model Kits In Stock!

We've taken delivery of some Japanese model kits, just in time for Christmas. Perfect gifts for the JDM enthusiast in your life, or as a project to undertake over the Christmas period, should you want to build a miniature version of your car. Both DC2 and DC5 Integra kit are available to order...
  15. Torque GT

10% OFF Fujitsubo RM01A Systems

Off the back of the hugely successful Black Friday discounts, I'm extending the 10% offer on Fujitsubo DC5 RM01A systems to all DC5-ITR members until further notice! To take advantage, simply enter the discount code ITR10 at checkout and get 10% off the order total. Delivery is also included...
  16. Torque GT

Black Friday Deals!

We're running Black Friday deals all weekend, ending Monday. As always, free UK delivery on all order over £100! 10% off Fujitsubo systems 10% off Exedy Stage 1 clutch kits 10% off Eibach 10% off selected Spoon lines All current offers can be viewed here - torque-gt.co.uk/black-friday Can't...
  17. Torque GT

Fujitsubo RM01A - In Stock and avialable to order!

Torque GT are now a fully authorised and recognised Fujitsubo dealer for the UK! Developed and manufactured in Japan, all of Fujitsubo's systems are renowned for their quality, their subtle exhaust note and the ability to produce reasonable performance gains, as well as shedding valuable...