Search results

1. AtomicJunkie

New To DC5

Just need a cosy now mate Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. AtomicJunkie

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Whens the next one then boys? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. AtomicJunkie

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Few snaps from today, sorry for poor quality only shot with phone. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. AtomicJunkie

Nice 4am rise for me then ! Haha Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. AtomicJunkie

Any one going from newcastle? Where is the meeting point again? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. AtomicJunkie

Which of your previous cars would you own again?

Red evo 6 tommi makinen & my first mk1 focus rs.
  7. AtomicJunkie

Which exhaust?

J's racing 70rr for me
  8. AtomicJunkie

Price difference for Fresh Import

You will more a premium for a fresh import for obvious reasons .
  9. AtomicJunkie

Newbie thinking about a Dc5

If i got it i wouldnt be taring it with that black stuff, the clear stuff is OK. But like you say it would be garaged till the summer anyway.
  10. AtomicJunkie

I've made a offer. If he excepts I will go to view the car and if everything checks out hopefully come away with it.
  11. AtomicJunkie

I think they're cheap UK tyre
  12. AtomicJunkie

Yeah it's a decent one going on looks very clean underneath the ditch finder tyres would have to go. Havnt had time to view it yet
  13. AtomicJunkie

Thanks for the info mate
  14. AtomicJunkie

Hi you've probley heard it a thousand times but I'm thinking of buying a dc5 and I hope I've came to the right place for help. I currenty own a MK1 Focus RS but looking to free some cash up for a house move but still want to own a performance car and the dc5 seems to tick all the boxes. I'm...