Search results

1. Colinjuk

Clutch Problems

I got a new fly and clutch fittied last September and you lads where right the fly wheel was warped,Not even done 2k on the new clutch and she is starting to joint the engine when cahngeing gear again, it looked like the the bolt that stops the free play was in possibly to much, Iv let it out...
  2. Colinjuk

New clutch high biting point

Hi lads, I got the same problem, I clicked the link and it's not working, 404 error
  3. Colinjuk

Clutch Problems

thanks for your time, ill look at sorting the fly wheel and a new clutch when i can
  4. Colinjuk

Clutch Problems

No i did not sadly it looked ok when i had the gear box off, car is now on 48k, still feels crap when changing gear. so it could be the Fly?
  5. Colinjuk

Clutch Problems

Will give it ago and let you know, thanks again
  6. Colinjuk

Clutch Problems

Changed both slave and master cylinders with new fluid but when changing gear abetween 5 and 7k the engine jolts back, clutch feels like it snatches on and off.. It had a new oem clutch and baring not that long ago :( lost with this. All so new engine mounts and inserts all around.
  7. Colinjuk

Clutch Problems

Will do thanks for your advice Jimmer
  8. Colinjuk

Clutch Problems

Hi all Clutch snatches when engaging and more so releasing the engine will jolt back under load, clutch has recently been done, after a bleed seemed ok, but after about 300 miles its the same again. Any one have this? and what did you find works? I am going to fit new slave and bleed again...