Search results

1. S

New DC5 owner in the USA

So hard to choose a suspension!!! I just want a good daily driver set of coils.
  2. S

Japanese sticker on my car

Thanks!
  3. S

Where does your DC5 originate from?

Looks like Hachioji, Tokyo for me!
  4. S

Lol ok thanks for clarifying!
  5. S

Google translate
  6. S

Why does it say police chief?
  7. S

Here it is
  8. S

Lol yea it prob was. Maybe they were drifting it lol
  9. S

Lol you think it was impounded?
  10. S

The sticker on the back rear translates to this. Storage location mark 010273460 Tokyo Hachioji City Hachioji police chief Anyone know what that means?
  11. S

Fitting a usdm rear plate?

Anyone know of a bracket that will fit my rear usdm plate?
  12. S

Hesitation at half throttle

It's straight from Japan so I'm guessing it must be the k20A.
  13. S

Hey guys thanks for the info. I am in the USA so we only have 93 octane. I've had a bunch of vtec cars in the past so that's not the issue. I'm thinking it's gonna be the O2 sensor or the tps sensor.
  14. S

Revs sticking

I am having the same issue. My revs are sticking at 3700 at mid throttle. So it was the TPS you think?
  15. S

I just got my dc5 today. It seems to hesitate with half throttle around 3700 rpm and then goes fine. At full throttle it goes nicely. The clutch catches high to me, it has 90k miles and I had Honda check it before I bought it and they said it was fine. I haven't had a Honda in a while, anyone...
  16. S

New DC5 owner in the USA

Hey everyone! I just got my DC5 CW today. I was big in the Honda game when I was younger but couldn't afford one of these. Now at 32 I can and so I bought one! I am curious to your guys thoughts on some new tires and also some suspension to lower the car. I'm not going to be tracking it really...