Search results

1. Bradley

Tegiwa Gruppe M rep water intake

Could be that like possibly just getting in somewhere and effecting the noise, could just feel it when I was accelerating and almost feel it through the box too which confused me Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. Bradley

I'm going to give it a check when I get back tonight, I could only put it down to the intake I'd heard a few things previously about intakes taking in water from puddles. Only other thing I could think of is the intake seal, if it was getting in the engine though as I'd said I'm sure it'd bog...
  3. Bradley

I'll have a check tomorrow mate, is it possible for it to take in water itself rather than drain? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. Bradley

So, it has happened a few times now when I've been driving back from work in heavy rain my intake sounds as if it has took water in into the engine or so it seems. Basically the car will go kind of lumpy and gurgle slightly as well as the gearbox feeling bubbly almost. This obviously shouldn't...
  5. Bradley

R888r

Would also like to know what size your stick on plate is :)
  6. Bradley

Buddy Club Spec 3 Fitting

I had a spec 2 rep on my EG so I'm hoping I'll be prepared haha
  7. Bradley

Buddy Club Spec 3 Fitting

I've recently bought Spec 3 for my DC5 and I'm a bit unsure on exactly what I need for fitting it. I know i need gaskets but I'm unsure on the exact ones needed, I've had a look about just nothing specifically says which ones I need for DC5 fitment. Would anyone be able to tell me the exact...
  8. Bradley

Bilstein b16's

Does anyone know where I can purchase a set for a decent price? I was originally going to buy them off carparts4less but unfortunately they've gone up while i've been getting the funds together. I can still get them for around 1282 off their site with the 12% discount. Was just wondering if...
  9. Bradley

Suspension options

I still haven't decided whether to get the b16's or the gt1's, what would people suggest changing? To get a good setup going?
  10. Bradley

Best Coilovers?!?

How did you get on with these mate?
  11. Bradley

Holy Grail of Exhausts - What's yours?

Aye i'm sure that's the lad i'm messaging on Facebook, cheers mate
  12. Bradley

Sounds good to me! Was this with the kaki silenced centre section to? (sorry for the million and one questions lol)
  13. Bradley

What aftermarket mani did you have out of curiosity? Strongly debating getting a kakimoto regu but I fear it may be to much on the quiet side :( I'm looking for an exhaust atm and I really have no idea what to get lol.
  14. Bradley

Refurbishment or BC's

Thanks for the feedback mate, I've heard by a few people that they're a good set of coilovers. I'm guessing you use bilsteins yourself? I was just reading a thread that you'd commented on or should I say had a discussion on lol(linked below) and its left me even more confused on what to do...
  15. Bradley

Refurbishment or BC's

Thanks mate, I'll have a browse How come? I'd say about £800
  16. Bradley

Bushing refresh /energy polybush kit

Weirdly enough I've just been having a look at bush kits for the DC5 myself. I had the energy suspension ones on my EG and they were brilliant completely transformed the car as I had coilovers put on at the same time. But I've been debating getting the hardrace ones this time round, they're a...
  17. Bradley

Refurbishment or BC's

I've recently bought my DC5 a few month ago and it has some yellowspeed coilovers on. The coilovers themselves seemed relatively fine until recently I have realised that the shocks are starting to totally go on them. I have been debating whether or not to get them refurbished and whether or not...
  18. Bradley

Many running their dc5 as a daily?

I use my DC5 as a daily, I used to have an EG vti which i'd use and that was absolutely brilliant for the whole of like 2 months, then I used to dread going to work in it. If I could afford another car for a daily atm I would but at the same time I don't really mind using my DC5. The only thing...
  19. Bradley

FIBERWORX DC5 FRONT VENTED WINGS

Yeah I can confirm the J's wings are a bit rough, I got some for my EG and they need quite a bit work to get them right.