Search results

1. Nathan_621

Warwickshire to caffiene and machine - post lockdown

Was just wondering if anyone fancied a meet up once lockdown eases? I have a car park at work just outside of Rugby where we could meet and then head onto caffiene and machine which is a nice 40 minute drive down the fosse way.
  2. Nathan_621

Best car cover???

Car is going away soon for the winter and just wondering what car covers people recommend? Thanks
  3. Nathan_621

Extended wheel nuts???

Just wondering if anyone is running extended wheel nuts due to aftermarket wheels not having the clearance for hubcentric spacers?
  4. Nathan_621

Creaking offside suspension

Offside suspension making quite a bit of noise when driving etc. Currently on Miester crd coilovers. Has anyone had a similar issue? Looking at getting my shock rebuilt or just buy a new one. 🤔
  5. Nathan_621

Aftermarket wheel nuts

Was looking at some new aftermarket wheel nuts, what are people using? Was thinking of some Muteki nuts.
  6. Nathan_621

Skunk 2 Lca replacement bolts

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some replacement control arm bolts for Skunk 2 as they are longer than oem. Thanks
  7. Nathan_621

Rota fighter spigot ring size

Just bought some Rota fighters 17 x 8 and I need some new spigot rings. Various sizes keep on popping up and anyone confirm the correct size? Cheers
  8. Nathan_621

Donut gasket for Japspeed manifold to Fuji exhaust?

Morning guys, just checking if I need a 2.5" donut gasket for this exhaust fitment?
  9. Nathan_621

Soon to be Dc5

Morning guys, I'm currently driving a k100 mapped ep3 by Romain at Eurospec. Was first continuing to mod that going down the FD/LSD and BBK route but decided against that and to look for a similar spec dc5. Any points current owners can give me in terms of when looking out for a problems that...