Search results

1. bxlheathsupra

Weird one...

So i noticed some oil under the car. Had a quick look and could see oil from the back drivers side of the engine just below the head. Looks like a sensor (oil pressure sensor?) The weird thing is the sensor looks like its not wired to anything? If that was the oil pressure sensor then i wouldnt...
  2. bxlheathsupra

Ac oring sizes

Hi, does anyone happen to know the sizes of the orings used in the ac system. I want to get mine sorted before the summer Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
  3. bxlheathsupra

Selling or parting out?

What do you think is more economical? Im in two minds due to lack of use of my dc5 to sell it or split for parts. I have driven 2 miles in the past 3 weeks! And cycle most of the time now so its playing on my mind as to if its really needed. Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
  4. bxlheathsupra

How to tell if its real mugen

So when i got my car the previous owner told me it came with real mugen bumpers bonnet skirts etc. Other then the mugen logo held on to the front bumper there are no other indicators i can see to eatabliah if the parts are real or not. Does anyone know how to tell??
  5. bxlheathsupra

Ferrodo ds3000

I recently purchased these for my track sessions but couldnt find any reviews to really help my decision. I wanted to ensure i had a great brake aetup so that my sessions on track wouldnt be let down by any fade. After numerous reviews rating ds2500 i thought i would try the 3000 as its listed...
  6. bxlheathsupra

Brandshatch track evening 25th june 2018

So after a rocky track day last summer where bad tyres and worn bushes caused me a frightful day on track.. i have since replaced my suspension all the bushes and fitted some bridgestone re070. Went for a taster session a week or two ago at brandshatch just to make sure the car was ok and after...
  7. bxlheathsupra

Alternator belt...

So my belt is in a bad state.. thought id try an ep3 belt but its too short. Tried another belt that id seen mentioned on the forum 6pk1740 but that was too long. The ho da part is 38920-PRC-004 but they come up silly prices.. does anyone know where i can get a new belt with being robbed blind?
  8. bxlheathsupra

Weird headlight issue

So, basically my cars headlights have a mind of their own, they seem to want to take turns on which one lights up. I had tried swapping out the bulbs but the issue remained, and just now I fitted led headlight bulbs to remove the HID's from the equation only to find the bulbs still have a mind...
  9. bxlheathsupra

help.. injector identification required

hi.. im going in for mapping on tuesday.. was told my car had stock injectors but found a receipt saying it had rc injectors. just had a look to see if i could find any identifying numbers on the injectors and found they have ph31 bah stamped just under the electrical connector.. any ideas what...
  10. bxlheathsupra

anyone used cpl racing to tune their kpro?

I'm in need of a mapping session and currently im torn between romain or Cpl racing. Can't find many reviews on cpl so just wondered if anyone of here has used them for tuning?
  11. bxlheathsupra

solid fab full system

hi.. i have just installed a full system from solid fab. i went for the big bore manifold to allow me the ability to run a cat for mot and then the 2.5 inch cat back. this is in place of my toda manifold and mugen twin loop. i have just come back from a 2 hour drive and im impressed. no motor...
  12. bxlheathsupra

rear end stability

hi.. took my teg to lydden hill today for my first track outing in it. amazed by the straight line performance but wasnt confident with the rear end all day. i have eibach spring and just had a full geo done so things should be in good shape. tyres are yoko neova.. played around with tyre...
  13. bxlheathsupra

gearbox casing

hi.. does anyone know if an ep3 gear casing will fit on a dc5 box. ive cracked my threaded bit where the drain plug goes. looking at options to try and fix
  14. bxlheathsupra

gruppe m rattle...

Right so ive had my car for 2 weeks now, and been slowly working through a few of the niggles I noticed when I bought it, having sorted the exhaust as mentioned in my other post I found my car has a real bad rattle at a certain rpm range, narrowed it down now to be the gruppe M. Having had a...
  15. bxlheathsupra

previous owner?? chris?

Hi, I just wondered if the previous owner of my car was still on the forum and could maybe shed some light on the engine work? the car was on reg au51 pfd previous owner Greg prior to him chris and or steve?? might be abit of a long shot but wanted to get an idea of just what the cars...
  16. bxlheathsupra

exhaust issue....

i have a toda manifold and mugen cat back, the mugen seems to be sat too low because of the way the flange on the toda sits. has anyone else got the same setup? the car is only on eibach springs but scrapes on speed bumps, it just doesnt look right is it a known issue with either the toda or mugen?
  17. bxlheathsupra

New DC5'er in bexley

picked up my dc5 last week, I believe it was owned previously by other forum member, my first dc5, ive had loads of Hondas... I love it, such a raw car!