Search results

1. BataLeon

Recaro fabric for repairs (idea...)

So it would seem that my driver seat side booster has started to go thus in need of repair. Seat cover already on to prevent it from more damage. Anyway I've read threads saying repairs are hard as the fabric is hard to match and also if you do get it the colour can be different from the aged...
  2. BataLeon

Misfire start-up, maybe down to low fuel. Engine light now on.

So I was low on fuel, started it up to go get fuel and got a misfire start-up that carried on misfiring for 5-10 secs so turned it off again. Started it up again immediately no problem but engine light on. Filled her up ran fine just the engine light remains. Thoughts? I'll try self diagnosing...
  3. BataLeon

Friends old DC5 (LN51 XFT) anyone seen it?

Just seeing if it is on the forum. Oh and it was Black. Thanks
  4. BataLeon

Touch up paint

I know there are topics already but they are quite old from what I can find. Just wondering where people are favouring at the moment? Just noticed a chip on the bonnet that needs dealing with.
  5. BataLeon

Shock absorber recommendations

I need to replace one of my Honda rear shock absorbers which is only four months old but went pop after one month. Wondering whether I should go for something other than Honda, i.e Sachs? Also can people confirm the reference code as ep3 Sachs shocks are shorter as I've already done a...
  6. BataLeon

Eibach Sportline fitment issues

Ok the car is in the garage as I type this and the Sportline kit they have in from Tegiwa isn't right they are thinking. This is what they have: E20-40-001-01-22 Can someone confirm if this is right or wrong? Quick responses would be much appreciated :) Just to add the garage is saying the...
  7. BataLeon

Which camber bolt brand Eibach or Powerflex?

As the title says, been asked by the garage if I wanted to go for Powerflex camber bolts as their tech recommends them, I was set on eibach but just want to double check with more knowledgeable people than myself. Thanks
  8. BataLeon

People near you (points on a map)

Was just looking at the Type R forum and came across this topic https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?25546-Where-are-you-Put-yourselves-on-the-map%21 Added myself to the map but quite handy to see if anyone is nearby, need to arrange some meets when the weather gets better! \:D/
  9. BataLeon

DC5 Cargo/Boot net - Group Buy (People on list please confirm by the 5th March as we shall be buying

Edit: Ok so this topic has moved along nicely from my original query, we are now looking at a group buy option for a DC5 cargo/boot net from America, I will list out the people interested below and edit this post with further information as we find out costs etc. This is it...
  10. BataLeon

Adrian Flux, no where near competitive?

Little confused, AFlux have always been known for being competitive but for whatever reason they are miles out in their quotes. Bit of background; 35yrs old 10 years NCB Medium postcode Parked on driveway 12k a year mileage No claims or convictions So far they are over £1400 which is just...
  11. BataLeon

Newbie from central Herts

Hi all, the time finally came that I got myself a DC5. I have wanted one for about ten years but due to being into VAG cars I kept on getting vw's and audi's and never took the plunge, that was until a friend of mine made the move across and sold his Golf Mk2 and got a CTR EP3. He was telling...