Search results

1. J

Engine bolt bolt size/pitch?

Hi guys, Trying to fit a billet mount and going by the data I can find from Honda the 3 bolts for the drivers mount are M10x30 but I am unsure on the pitch. Innovative mounts website mentioned 1.25 but I've tried and it doesn't feel right, goes in a few threads then tightens so I don't really...
  2. J

Key not working in both locks

Delete
  3. J

Replacing broken strut bar bolt

Borrowing this from clubrsx as I couldn't find anything, good DIY guide https://www.clubrsx.com/threads/broken-front-strut-bar-bolt-fix.420011/
  4. J

Coolant Overflow Bottle replacement?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had the part number for a replacement coolant overflow bottle, I think mine is leaking as I topped it up with water and after driving home from the shop I checked under it while the car was running and I could see a slow drip from the hose. Unsure if its...
  5. J

Mishimoto Rad Cap issue?

Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone has had a Mishimoto cap fail? The reason I am asking this is that I have noticed coolant sitting on the fan shroud and around the top of the radiator hose but there is no leak when it's running, no puddle under the car... Anyone had an issue with the...
  6. J

rear anti roll bar thread size?

Hi guys, I was wondering if someone can help me, was replacing the rear anti-roll bar bushes and both lower threads are flat. They were loose when removing, suspect it was the last garage that replaced them years ago. Just wondering what size of tap I will need? Thanks
  7. J

Driveshaft seal question

Hello, I am about to replace a leaking seal on my box, I've been told that these need to be changed in pairs or it will heat up or something and the other will bust (bs prob sales pitch) just bought a pair from Tegiwa anyway Just wondering if I can get away with fitting just the 1 Thanks
  8. J

geo setup help

Hello everyone, wondering if someone can help with my setup alignment (only toe) as it doesn't feel right after fitting new track rods and recently having the alignment done It's on eibach lowering springs and that's all, it just feels like I'm always having to correct the wheel when driving...
  9. J

Vibration at 80mph

Hi all, As the title says I seem to still have this issue with a vibration when driving around 75-80mph So far I replaced - Drivers side shaft (new one from DSS) - Passenger side Outer CV (Blueprint) - Passenger side Inner CV (Honda Genuine) - Balanced wheels What is the odds of the...
  10. J

Which brand of front speakers are you running?

Its probably been asked 100 times but I've run into this issue when trying to fit some Vibe Slick7 6.5" speakers (even tried them in the rear and they wouldn't fit) The reason I went for 6.5" because it had some old alpine or pioneers (front & back) very shallow speakers and 1 is blown so its...
  11. J

DC5 driveshaft compatibility

can delete [duplicate post]
  12. J

DC5 driveshaft compatibility

Hello, I've gave up trying to change the outer CV after countless attempts various suppliers, I now assume my driveshaft is aftermarket (drivers side) no weight on it I am wondering if there is any other type of Honda driveshafts that might be a direct fit? Thanks
  13. J

Outer CV joint help!

Hi everyone Wondering if someone could help me with a part number for an outer cv joint for my dc5? I've ordered 2 now and tried an oem ep3 one I split off a driveshaft (didnt fit) I even went to a website and got a part number stated DC5 Type R and even that was wrong Help please :)
  14. J

Driveshaft without weight

I've seen a lot of different adverts with some including weights on the driveshaft and other without I was getting a vibration from my drivers side and I replaced the driveshaft (both dont have weights) My passenger side has a weight but the other side to the pair I purchased does not I am...
  15. J

stall, 1st gear pressed at junction

Hope someone might know what the problem is Its happened twice now! Was sitting at a junction in 1st gear (clutch fully pressed down) and out of no where the car stalled and I honestly felt like someone rear ended the car I took the car out of gear and started it, attempted to select 1st...
  16. J

Thanks Neil @ Greenlight

Would like to thank Neil at Greenlight for beating Brentacre's renewal price. Brentacre wanted £559.99 and the previous year was around £580 and thats with 5 years ncb!! Neil managed to get it down to £430 which im happy with and thats mods declared and agreed valuation :) Thanks mate
  17. J

replacing rear outer lower bushes?

Just wondering if anyone can tell me is this an easy enough job to do on the driveway? I looked at the image of the part on jap service parts and it looks like it only goes in one way...
  18. J

Website + Google

unsure if this is malware on the server but can someone please look into this, every single time I search something on google followed by itr-dc5 this is what happens when you 1st click the link you have to go back, then click the link again https://ibb.co/gbXcZm
  19. J

Anyone Clutch switch bypass for starting..?

Has anyone on here bypassed the clutch ignition switch so you dont have to press it in everytime you want to start the car? Easy job to do? Thanks :)
  20. J

Fake Takatas on Fake Britain

So I got banned years ago on shitvic life forum for mentioning this topic because they allowed people to sell fake takatas Anyone running them? sorry for the poor quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGkt6ahLgr8 People say they are safe....?