Search results

1. P

Carbon Fibre Door Pillar Covers

from Carbon My Ride - DC5 Door Pillar Covers - Carbon Fibre - INTEGRA – Carbon My Ride
  2. P

Carbon Fibre Door Pillar Covers

Carbon Fibre Door Pillars fitted
  3. P

Orange dc5 @ mimms

Oh and there's me in the background lol spoke to the owner.. nice guy and was very interested in some carbon products for his dc5 Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. P

Orange dc5 @ mimms

We had a stall right next to it but checked my pictures and it's not in the background of any of them! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. P

Carbon Fibre Parts for DC5

I'm afraid the engine bay will be last on our agenda. The first item's we'll work on will be the Door Pillars - which will be stuck over the existing and maybe the interior climate control dashboard piece. Would there be much interest in these?
  6. P

Above the front grill? Had another request for this Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. P

How about a steering wheel cover? which sticks over the centre part with a cut out for the Red Honda logo?
  8. P

Could definitely do with a good contact/guy i'll be in touch if need be.. Have a look at some of parts for the Civic FN2 or FK2 we do for some ideas. A Pillars - would a carbon overlay stick on fit well? we do this for the FN2.. Wing Mirror covers - would you settle with a cover? or would the...
  9. P

Hi guys was at Mimms Honda Day at Rockingham and met some top guys with Integra's who were showing a lot of interest in our parts.. We can get some parts made for you guys really soon.. From speaking to a few of you guys there was interest for the following parts The Gurney spoiler and the...