Search results

1. RC_intdc5

Fast road setup

Hi All I have recently fitted Eibach GT fast road springs to my car with standard shocks. Front lower arms have been fitted with poly bushes. I have front camber bolts and rear camber arms i am just wondering what Geo settings would you normally run for this setup? any help of previous...
  2. RC_intdc5

Engine bay Intake system fitments

Hi all I know this topic has been covered a few times on here i have read them all. Just wondering if i could see some pictures of the intake systems everyone is running. Want to see which one i like. Seen the ARC system, considering the AEM long system as well but haven't seen that one want a...
  3. RC_intdc5

Engine temperature

Afternoon all just wondering where should the coolant temperature gauge be sitting when it's up to normal operating temp? Mine sits just under half way is this ok? I'm fitting a new cooling fan motor to it as the current one doesn't work but just wanna know what kinda temp it should run at.
  4. RC_intdc5

Seat re trimming

Got some fraying starting to happen on my side boulster anybody know where you can get the seats re trimmed ? And good companies you could reccomend etc
  5. RC_intdc5

Slight knocking when going lock to lock while parking top mounts???

Just heard a slight knocking when going lock to lock this morning while parking up, doesn't do it as much if your moving slightly, and can't hear anything when driving normally and it still handles well. Thinking it's too mounts what do people reckon?
  6. RC_intdc5

My new DC5, recommended accessories/mods to do?

Hi all just purchased this fresh import, dc5 this morning, picking it up next weekend. Was wondering where i can find accessories/parts from as want to change a few things (not major changes) just a few parts to make it more personal. The vehicle has the C pack fitted as well so is a high spec...