Search results

1. Nd272

P0134 code help

Hi Hoping someone may be able to give me a, steer with this issue before I start chucking money around Having issues with P0134 code on startup, the dc5 I have is mapped on a doctronic, it has a decat, skunk 2 intake manifold and tb, and tegiwa cold air intake. The car idles rough as result...
  2. Nd272

Suspension refresh- coilovers or oem

Hi I know this has been covered before, but due to some parts now being discontinued, wondering if I am doing a suspension refresh whether to just get a set of coil overs from what I can see rear shocks can be got new oem from Japan, however front shocks cannot be gotten new I had planned to...
  3. Nd272

Will these fit?

Excellent thanks !
  4. Nd272

Will these fit?

I am looking to swap the oem wheels (which are in need of refurb and repair) out for a set of new wheels i am on ps4 215/45/17 and am trying to source a wheel which would be close enough to oem i know it has been covered and have read the threads if I go for something like rota torque they...
  5. Nd272

OEM replacement springs, still available?

Yes but weather must be better over there I would say lol here it rains every other day our motorways are good now but local roads not so good i will have to check out replacement for springs and dampers just to have spare parts , not really sure I want coilovers but maybe eventually it may be...
  6. Nd272

Roads over here in Ireland not so great either lol
  7. Nd272

Also did yiu have to do anything extra to fit them if they are for ep3? can those shock or springs be found in Europe?
  8. Nd272

Thanks ! it’s still on the stock ones as far as I know , previous owner puton some lowering springs is all, but I don’t like the reverse rake look, just want it ideally to be sitting just above the wheel arches front and back perfect I will look them up !
  9. Nd272

thanks for clarification much appreciated, good to know. i am based in Ireland , car is still on stock dampers it’s just the rear springs I’d need for now the fronts are in ok condition, I will keep my eye out on here and also eBay so thanks
  10. Nd272

mine has lowering springs but it has left the rear slightly sitting into its arches and I just don’t like the stance. Person I bought it from did give me stock suspension as well but the rear springs are a little rusty I have tried Japan but getting oem replacememts either new or used seems to...
  11. Nd272

Thanks for this I will check it out, mine is pre face lift 2003 , thanks again
  12. Nd272

Hi hope all is well have been researching on this forum for a while now. Ipicked up a 2003 dc5 a while back and previous owner had put some lowering springs on, think they are carbon culture brand.I would like to change these for something with less of a drop. I wouldn’t even mind using oem...
  13. Nd272

Insurance in Ireland HELP!!!

Hi , Is there anyone from Ireland who has been able to insure a dc5 , I have gotten 2 quotes so far but when following up on 1 today they said that it was based on a Integra i which was showing up on their systems as 1995 cc, has this ever happened to anyone? I know there is no such thing so...