Search results

1. Nd272

P0134 code help

Hi Hoping someone may be able to give me a, steer with this issue before I start chucking money around Having issues with P0134 code on startup, the dc5 I have is mapped on a doctronic, it has a decat, skunk 2 intake manifold and tb, and tegiwa cold air intake. The car idles rough as result...
  2. Nd272

Suspension refresh- coilovers or oem

Hi I know this has been covered before, but due to some parts now being discontinued, wondering if I am doing a suspension refresh whether to just get a set of coil overs from what I can see rear shocks can be got new oem from Japan, however front shocks cannot be gotten new I had planned to...
  3. Nd272

Will these fit?

I am looking to swap the oem wheels (which are in need of refurb and repair) out for a set of new wheels i am on ps4 215/45/17 and am trying to source a wheel which would be close enough to oem i know it has been covered and have read the threads if I go for something like rota torque they...
  4. Nd272

OEM replacement springs, still available?

Hi hope all is well have been researching on this forum for a while now. Ipicked up a 2003 dc5 a while back and previous owner had put some lowering springs on, think they are carbon culture brand.I would like to change these for something with less of a drop. I wouldn’t even mind using oem...
  5. Nd272

Insurance in Ireland HELP!!!

Hi , Is there anyone from Ireland who has been able to insure a dc5 , I have gotten 2 quotes so far but when following up on 1 today they said that it was based on a Integra i which was showing up on their systems as 1995 cc, has this ever happened to anyone? I know there is no such thing so...