Search results

1. C

Popping out of 3rd gear

On my DC5 it'll occasionly pop out of 3rd gear, this will almost always happen when off the power, typically when coming up to a roundabout, when it does this it doesn't fully pop out and if I try and accelerate I get a grinding noise. I have had this problem for over a year now, I did change...
  2. C

I need to break into my car!

I put my DC5 in the garage for a few weeks while I took my other car out to sell. The car has now sold so I now need the DC5 out again. The problem I have is the battery has gone flat, which isn't usually a problem with most cars, but the car has previously had the lock changed in the ignition...
  3. C

SRS light on

My SRS light has come on my car when driving. I have recently changed my seats to EP3 Recaro premier seats, could this why the SRS light has now come one? I did plug the drivers seat into the wiring connector under the seat.
  4. C

Ramair intake

I am looking at getting the below induction kit. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ramair-Intake-Induction-Air-Filter-Kit-Honda-Civic-EP3-Type-R-With-Heatshield/271881684259?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649 Has anyone got one and what do they think of it. I know it's for an...
  5. C

Fitting FN2 type r seats in DC5

I've got some FN2 tyre r seats that i'm trying to get to fit in my DC5. I went for these as I read that you can get them to fit with simple modifications and you need to bolt the DC5 rails on the FN2 seats. I have got the DC5 seats and rails off that was easy enough. However looking at the FN2...
  6. C

New DC5 Owner

HI All, Thought i'd introduce myself. Just brought myself a DC5 at the weekend, it's basically standard apart from the lowering springs. I have always been into my jap cars and have just sold a my RX7 FD after a few years ownership and prior to that I owned an FTO for 7 years. Unfortunately...