Search results

1. Teggy_dan

WANTED, rear drivers light/drivers front arch liner/ stereo surround

Ive got both rear OEM lights for sale, if interested drop me a PM.
  2. Teggy_dan

Mugen style Spoiler

Pm'd
  3. Teggy_dan

Hello from Hampshire!

Hi bud, welcome! I attended Simply Jap yesterday with a few other Teg's. You might have seen mine parked up next to Dave's black Teg? I've got a PFL CW with the carbon fibre bonnet. I might have even spoken to you yesterday maybe? I did speak to quite a few different people there.
  4. Teggy_dan

Simply Japanese 28/07/19

Just PM'd you bud
  5. Teggy_dan

Simply Japanese 28/07/19

I will be attending, but I purchased a standard entry ticket, not sure if that can get me on the stand or not?
  6. Teggy_dan

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

Is there anyone going up from Southampton area?
  7. Teggy_dan

Mugen style Spoiler

No a carbon fibre replica one from the USA
  8. Teggy_dan

Mugen style Spoiler

Thanks mate, but I've decided that I'm going to go down the route of importing one now as I've had no luck at all.
  9. Teggy_dan

Mugen style Spoiler

Says "preorder" perhaps I should message them and see what they say.
  10. Teggy_dan

Mugen style Spoiler

Hey guys, Is anyone selling a good condition Mugen style spoiler? Preferably a carbon fibre one? I don't mind a replica either... I've looked around the internet and I've had no joy whatsoever, the only option I've got is to import a replica from the USA... which I don't want to do because the...
  11. Teggy_dan

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

All booked and I will be on stand, I'm looking forward to it, I will see you guys there!
  12. Teggy_dan

Bonnet Bra

Hi guys, Does anyone know where/if sell the bonnet bra's? Got a carbon fibre bonnet and I ideally want to protect it from stone chips as I do a fair bit of motorway mileage during the week. Cheers, Dan.
  13. Teggy_dan

Newbie from Southampton

Hi mate, Sorry I've just seen your reply. Yes I parked up next to you on that day. Took little one down the park :) it's always nice to see another Teg around these parts! Yours looked a nice and clean example! I'm down Holly Hill fairly often so I may bump into you some time :)
  14. Teggy_dan

Simply Japanese 2018

Ive just booked my ticket, will see you there guys!
  15. Teggy_dan

Type s owner from southampton

I'm from Southampton too! :) welcome to the forum bud. Car looks good, might see you around and about :)
  16. Teggy_dan

Adrian Flux Renewal quote

Dude, I feel your pain with that sort of figure! Try Adrian Flux give them a go, if not a few others on here go for Greenlight or Brentacre.
  17. Teggy_dan

Adrian Flux Renewal quote

I phoned up Adrian Flux yesterday for my renewal quote. Last year I paid £642, 27 years old, 9 years NCB, no convictions, mods declared etc... This year I've paid £470, 28 years old, 10 years NCB, no convictions, mods declared etc... That's a total saving of £172 from last year. Now I...
  18. Teggy_dan

Japfest 2018 - 6 May 2018 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/DISCUSSION THREAD.

Is there anybody conveying up from Southampton/Hampshire area?
  19. Teggy_dan

Far Cry 5.

I've just completed the game. Great fun and great graphics. I'm sure the more you progress through the game the more you will enjoy it. I don't want to spoil anything for you but I hope you enjoy the rest of the game!
  20. Teggy_dan

Newbie from Southampton

I can't say that I've seen him around as of yet which I can remember... I may recognize the car as I may have seen glimpses of it.