Search results

1. Teggy_dan

Mugen style Spoiler

Hey guys, Is anyone selling a good condition Mugen style spoiler? Preferably a carbon fibre one? I don't mind a replica either... I've looked around the internet and I've had no joy whatsoever, the only option I've got is to import a replica from the USA... which I don't want to do because the...
  2. Teggy_dan

Bonnet Bra

Hi guys, Does anyone know where/if sell the bonnet bra's? Got a carbon fibre bonnet and I ideally want to protect it from stone chips as I do a fair bit of motorway mileage during the week. Cheers, Dan.
  3. Teggy_dan

Adrian Flux Renewal quote

I phoned up Adrian Flux yesterday for my renewal quote. Last year I paid £642, 27 years old, 9 years NCB, no convictions, mods declared etc... This year I've paid £470, 28 years old, 10 years NCB, no convictions, mods declared etc... That's a total saving of £172 from last year. Now I...
  4. Teggy_dan

Newbie from Southampton

Hi everyone, I've been on the forum for a little while now and I haven't really had the chance to say hi. Anyways moving on, ive always wanted a DC5, a car that looks good and all in proportion with some power. I looked for ages for the right one and finally picked up it up last summer 2017...