Search results

1. Kirito_DC5

Newbie from Eastbourne

Yea man, that would be good. Give us a message when you‘re about ⚪️⚫️⚪️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Kirito_DC5

Newbie from Eastbourne

Thank you man [emoji1431] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Kirito_DC5

R888r

This looks awesome [emoji1419] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Kirito_DC5

Newbie from Eastbourne

Thanks mate lol yea did think it was about time [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Kirito_DC5

Newbie from Eastbourne

Thanks [emoji1431] Nope, engine is standard. Got progress anti roll bar and function 7 arms, short shifter, solid metal drop links. That about all I have for performance wise. More to come [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Kirito_DC5

Newbie from Eastbourne

Thank you [emoji4] she keeps me happy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Kirito_DC5

Newbie from Eastbourne

Thank you [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Kirito_DC5

Newbie from Eastbourne

Thank you, the car had been 2000/3000 so the body work is perfect at the moment and trying to find a garage to lock her up so she can stay like that [emoji23] Thanks [emoji4], recently purchased the wheels (500mile trip to get them [emoji849]) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Kirito_DC5

Newbie from Eastbourne

Thank you, few more bits to come [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Kirito_DC5

Newbie from Eastbourne

Hi Guys, New to the forum and had my Teg for about a year. Will take a while to get used to this but looks like a good forum from what I‘ve been searching. Look forward to seeing some inspiration so I can keep adding to mine [emoji4] Instagram: kirito_dc5 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk