Search results

1. imran95

2nd gear gone?

Hi guys so i was driving casually down a high street doing 20 mph in third gear. Dropped to second gear to turn right then i heard a slight bang and second gear just felt like neautral. It just revs and doesnt move the car. Go in gears fine but in second its like neutral. I parked up right aways...
  2. imran95

Dc5 gearbox

Hi guys I had my car in for gearbox and my and the housing around the main shaft is cracked. Anyone know any links for the housing I was also looking at just getting a crunching ep3 box and using the housing on that is it interchangeable? What's the difference between the ep3 boxes and dc5...
  3. imran95

ACT CLUTCHES AND TOB

Hi guys. Just interested to know what experiences you've had with act clutches as I purchased a 6 paddle one off Stevie from eightspeed. After 4 months the clutch failed and after a long wait I got a replacement from them. However after fitting the replacement clutch I received we took the car...
  4. imran95

Roll cage

Sorry if this has been covered already but I'm new to the forum and couldn't find anything on it. Basically I'm looking to make my teg more safe in event of an accident. I was looking at fitting a roll cage but Ideally want to keep my back seats. Are there any cages out there that will allow...