Search results

1. J

Pads

Thankyou all the three I've been considering
  2. J

Pads

Hi All, What pads are peoples recommending currently on the dc5 for fast road and very occasional track day? Regards
  3. J

Front bumper, headlight and bulb removal

Great guide! Needed this for a headlight bulb!!
  4. J

Tein coilovers...?

Thanks so much for the replies guys really appreciate your personal experiences on these and detailed replies really helpful!
  5. J

Tein coilovers...?

Thabks defo don't want a rock solid ride...I personally wasn't a fan of yellowspeeds I had them on my Dc2, great on track but I wouldn't chose again. Would love Some bilsteins maybe I'll have to save up
  6. J

Tein coilovers...?

Hi all, Wondered if anyone has any experience of tein coilovers on the DC5? I'm not trying to build a dedicated track car just a fast road set up/very occasional track use. Currently have eibach springs/camber arms/bolts and Frsu from TGM but just don't get the feedback/turn in I would like...
  7. J

New brembos pads+discs all round please help...

Thanks for the reply, defo on the list to get some new pads as a start!
  8. J

New brembos pads+discs all round please help...

Hi all, Recently changed the front and rear discs and pads with genuine brembos from cox motorsport. Once fitted had the car serviced and fluid changed and bleed at TGM, I‘ve done around 500-1000 miles since and let them bed in, all appear to be fine and correctly let them bed in, the...
  9. J

Bonnet Bra

Have you thought of paying to have the bonnet covered with PPF film? I have a good mate who works for a super car company and nearly 99% of them have this protection it‘s incredible and invisible to the eye..might be worth looking into if you‘ve got an expensive bonnet..
  10. J

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Be interested to see about this one!
  11. J

Steering wheel locks/gearstick locks security question

Thabks for replies yea wonder if the disclocks mark or a better option.. I‘ll do some digging into the battery immobiliser! I imagine it‘s the likes of new BMW‘s and Audi which are the targets now but nice to know it‘s safe as poss!
  12. J

Steering wheel locks/gearstick locks security question

Hi all, Currently have cat1 alarm, and running a yellow stop lock on my steering wheel however have noticed where it clicks onto to the wheel it‘s leaving slight indentations to the steering wheel which is really annoying and don‘t want it to cause any lasting wear/marks! anyone here using...
  13. J

Rear camber arm bolt size and nut!! Help!

Hi Carl, Thanks for reply, really helpful but I believe you‘re arms will have a welded nut incorporated for the stock oem bolt to go into..slightly different designs. I‘m literally after the oem screw thread size so I can find a motorshop and buy some nuts or purchase the eibach nuts which...
  14. J

Hi, So just gone to fit my eibach rear camber arms and I‘ve somehow misplaced the eibach nut for the stock bolts to go in...I‘ve contact eibach they weren‘t particularly helpful and said will be 4 week wait and the nut will be expensive and best to source a nut for the threads elsewhere...
  15. J

Hi, So just gone to fit my eibach rear camber arms and I‘ve somehow misplaced the eibach nut for the stock bolts to go in...I‘ve contact eibach they weren‘t particularly helpful and said will be 4 week wait and the nut will be expensive and best to source a nut for the threads elsewhere...
  16. J

Coolant change

Just seen this posts and going to give mine a flush and fresh coolant..looks easy enough. What fluids are people using? I popped into halfrauds they have a pink oat coolant which was recommended for the s2000 and civic ep3s so assume this will suffice? Or any others products recommended I.e...
  17. J

Rear camber arms and front camber bolts guides??

Thanks for the reply!! Really appreciate it!
  18. J

Rear camber arms and front camber bolts guides??

Hi, Is there an idiots guide for the above..Rear camber arms and front camber bolts guides? Had a look but couldn‘t find anything. Thabks!
  19. J

BKR7EIX Spark Plugs

Great post, I‘ve ordered some up just to be safe as due some!! Cheers