Search results

1. J

Pads

Hi All, What pads are peoples recommending currently on the dc5 for fast road and very occasional track day? Regards
  2. J

Tein coilovers...?

Hi all, Wondered if anyone has any experience of tein coilovers on the DC5? I'm not trying to build a dedicated track car just a fast road set up/very occasional track use. Currently have eibach springs/camber arms/bolts and Frsu from TGM but just don't get the feedback/turn in I would like...
  3. J

New brembos pads+discs all round please help...

Hi all, Recently changed the front and rear discs and pads with genuine brembos from cox motorsport. Once fitted had the car serviced and fluid changed and bleed at TGM, I‘ve done around 500-1000 miles since and let them bed in, all appear to be fine and correctly let them bed in, the...
  4. J

Steering wheel locks/gearstick locks security question

Hi all, Currently have cat1 alarm, and running a yellow stop lock on my steering wheel however have noticed where it clicks onto to the wheel it‘s leaving slight indentations to the steering wheel which is really annoying and don‘t want it to cause any lasting wear/marks! anyone here using...
  5. J

Rear camber arm bolt size and nut!! Help!

Hi, So just gone to fit my eibach rear camber arms and I‘ve somehow misplaced the eibach nut for the stock bolts to go in...I‘ve contact eibach they weren‘t particularly helpful and said will be 4 week wait and the nut will be expensive and best to source a nut for the threads elsewhere...
  6. J

Rear camber arm bolt size and nut!! Help!

Hi, So just gone to fit my eibach rear camber arms and I‘ve somehow misplaced the eibach nut for the stock bolts to go in...I‘ve contact eibach they weren‘t particularly helpful and said will be 4 week wait and the nut will be expensive and best to source a nut for the threads elsewhere...
  7. J

Rear camber arms and front camber bolts guides??

Hi, Is there an idiots guide for the above..Rear camber arms and front camber bolts guides? Had a look but couldn‘t find anything. Thabks!
  8. J

Heater fans/dials not working..

Hi all, Wondering if anyone can offer some pointers or advice.. The left interior dial to switch heaters/fans just randomly stopped lighting up and working. Wondered f anyone could point any starters to workout how to fix! Haven‘t checked fuses so will do that later today if anyone knows...
  9. J

Spacers at rear.

Hi all, Currently running stock rims on eibach springs with eibach camber arms and bolts. Potentially change to some nice coilovers at some point. Looking to fill out the rear arches a tad on the stock rims.. What do people get away with 15/20mm?? Obviously will be hubbcentric spacers just...
  10. J

Euro car parts pagid discs pads

Hi, Does anybody know if these are correct size/fitment? Euros have confirmed but wanted to check here! https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F232586540923 Regards James
  11. J

Recommend products/polishes for Arctic Blue...?

Hi all, Just wondered if any recommendations for Arctic Blue polish/wax..? Always Used autoglyn super resin polish, poorboys wax and dodo juice on my old CW DC2 which I found worked well but more sure what‘s the best for arctic blue. Plan on giving mine a full detail so thinking a full clay...
  12. J

Recommend products/polishes for Arctic Blue...?

Hi all, Just wondered if any recommendations for Arctic Blue polish/wax..? Always Used autoglyn super resin polish, poorboys wax and dodo juice on my old CW DC2 which I found worked well but more sure what‘s the best for arctic blue. Plan on giving mine a full detail so thinking a full clay...