Search results

1. chombi

Front a tow eye hooks

Option 3 Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  2. chombi

Front a tow eye hooks

Hi Carl, Received last message still good to go Cheers Chombi Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  3. chombi

Paint code

Thanks for the info Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. chombi

Paint code

Hello Everyone, I apologise if this is in the wrong place. Does anybody know the paint code for the DC 5 facelift championship white. Cheers Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. chombi

Broken front spring

Cheers. Also wondered what are the other spring alternatives for a 2005 facelift integra type r Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. chombi

Broken front spring

Afternoon After sone spirited driving..... I have managed to break my drivers side suspension spring. I have spoon progressive lower springs all round. Does anyone know where the best place to order a pair of front spoon progressive lower springs from. Cheers Chombi Sent from my...
  7. chombi

Front a tow eye hooks

Cheers for the update Carl Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. chombi

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

Really enjoyed yesterday. Thanks to everyone for the good advice. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. chombi

I'm here [emoji16] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. chombi

Looking forward to meeting people from the forum Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. chombi

Front a tow eye hooks

Hi, Can you please add me to the list. Cheers Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. chombi

Spare bulb kits

Update: I've managed to get this from the Acura RSX handbook. I've attached the info. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. chombi

Spare bulb kits

Hello Everyone, I am heading off to the Nurburgring in a few weeks and I need to put together a spares bulb kit. Can anyone help me with the types and part numbers I need. I have a DC5 54 plate. Cheers in Advance. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. chombi

bonnet gas struts

Struts update: The struts arrived a few days ago and have been fitted. To be fair to tegwaiimports I did receive an apology for the delay, I'm more than happy with the product and will use these guys again. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. chombi

bonnet gas struts

So update on the bonnet struts. Sent tegwaiimports an email yesterday and to be fair got a prompt reply. Basically the struts are on back order, they have given me the option to cancel but as I'm not desperate for them I told them not to cancel but to send me a estimated delivery date. For...
  16. chombi

bonnet gas struts

Ah this is not looking good. Thanks for the info 1 Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. chombi

bonnet gas struts

Nightmare, thanks for the heads up Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. chombi

bonnet gas struts

Hi Everyone, I ordered some gas bonnet struts for the DC5 from tegwaimports a week ago. Just wondered what the usual turn around time is. As its been a week and It says on the website 2-3 working days. Cheers Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  19. chombi

count me in. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  20. chombi

Introduction.

Update: Kato is still at the spray shop. found some rust under the bumper. So we have decided to sort that and fully derust and spray both sides of the car. bonnet, boot and both bumpers, the roof will get a good mop and it will get some new integra R stickers. It's booked in for a full...