Search results

1. chombi

Paint code

Hello Everyone, I apologise if this is in the wrong place. Does anybody know the paint code for the DC 5 facelift championship white. Cheers Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. chombi

Broken front spring

Afternoon After sone spirited driving..... I have managed to break my drivers side suspension spring. I have spoon progressive lower springs all round. Does anyone know where the best place to order a pair of front spoon progressive lower springs from. Cheers Chombi Sent from my...
  3. chombi

Spare bulb kits

Hello Everyone, I am heading off to the Nurburgring in a few weeks and I need to put together a spares bulb kit. Can anyone help me with the types and part numbers I need. I have a DC5 54 plate. Cheers in Advance. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. chombi

bonnet gas struts

Hi Everyone, I ordered some gas bonnet struts for the DC5 from tegwaimports a week ago. Just wondered what the usual turn around time is. As its been a week and It says on the website 2-3 working days. Cheers Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. chombi

Introduction.

FINALLY I can say I have a Honda Integra R Dc5. A big shout out to Turbo 5 for selling me such a beast of a car and for sharing his knowledge, It was a pleasure to meet you. This is just a quick message to introduce myself to the forum and I look forward to bugging you all for information in...