Search results

1. Plasmapants

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Pokeball !! Gotta catch em all Yeah I‘m in Gloucester . As for difference ! Not a lot . Pushing to the far right for 5th 6th and reverse feels more notchy than the original but I think that‘s just down to setup of the pivot ball . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Plasmapants

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Ok quick update I have used the copy for a few days now and it works fine . I have now just fitted a genuine one so I‘ll see if it feels pretty much the same . There is a difference moving the shaft right over to 5th 6th and reverse but I think that‘s more to setting up the shifter as the race...
  3. Plasmapants

Fake k-tuned shifter box

I can confirm that it does not fit under the gaitor The problem it has is it fits snug underneath but the problem starts when you want 6th or reverse and the unit hits the top cover not allowing it to get into gear . You could get inventive with a dremel and keep the gaitor still but I‘m not on...
  4. Plasmapants

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Ok so I got the shifter in and had the pleasure of comparing the real ktuned to the copy . Visually the ktuned is polished to a better standard and also the copy is not bagged up as ktuned . . The actual unit is identical as is the spring and bushings . . I will fit it over the next few weeks...
  5. Plasmapants

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Well if I get a free one I‘ll swap it for some shaving cream 🤣 why German and not Japanese !! ??
  6. Plasmapants

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Not yet . I have re-ordered so due any day now . I got refunded on the original as the tracking went dead . Someone obviously wanted to keep it and not deliver so that‘s a good sign I suppose [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Plasmapants

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Still waiting for delivery !!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Plasmapants

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Well it‘s on the way so I‘ll let you guys know when it‘s here
  9. Plasmapants

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Well I‘ll grab one over the weekend . Maybe post it out to someone to do a review on compared to there original as I don‘t have one yet if anybody fancy‘s doing it
  10. Plasmapants

Fake k-tuned shifter box

I might grab one for the crack . It won‘t be staying but it‘s worth a look so we can at least identify one .
  11. Plasmapants

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Has anyone had the pleasure to try one of these out ? How different are they compared to the original and has anyone got one not thinking it could be the Chinese copy . Here‘s a link to them. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F333087051902...
  12. Plasmapants

Who’s running itb’s and your thoughts

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed experience. You have spelt out pretty much what I wanted to hear. I will give you some idea of what I have planned . I have ordered toda itbs with 33mm trumpets and the dry carbon surge tank . I also have a j‘s racing air box so my plan it...
  13. Plasmapants

Who’s running itb’s and your thoughts

So I just wanted to ask who‘s running itb‘s and what are you thoughts using them as a weekend car / daily / or track focused . I don‘t really need to hear I‘ll be better off with a rbc or Rrc etc as I have an order in . apart from setting up vacuum is there anything else I need to consider...
  14. Plasmapants

Mugen Intake airbox fixings

They are bespoke fittings on them . Personally I would get some nice small zinc bolts with washers and nuts and replace all of them . Will be slightly more of a fiddle when you come to change the filter as the nuts and bolts won‘t stay in place like the bespoke fittings but at least they will...
  15. Plasmapants

Toda catback

Lol I was not looking at the droopy cock version , that‘s the main reason I haven‘t even looked at a js racing version 😂
  16. Plasmapants

Toda catback

Where did you get yours from ?
  17. Plasmapants

Toda catback

18. Plasmapants

Toda catback

Ellb123 and torque gt you both have pms Thanks
  19. Plasmapants

Toda catback

Well I‘m happy to use whoever . I thought the service was Very good via rhdjapan . I bought some brand new mugen Showa and they were delivered in less than a week iirc . Either way thanks Carl. I still haven‘t fitted that bride rail yet I have off you .