Search results

1. L

Garage3R - Dorset - EXCELLENT

Guys, I've had Garage3R do some work on my DC5 recently and they've been fantastic. The team there has a background in Ferrari, Maserati and McLaren servicing but the guys themseleves actually own DC5's and RX7's, so they get a fair amount of JDM work too. Good pricing, really good attention to...
  2. L

Advice on track wheels

Looking at getting a set of wheels for track days and would be grateful for any recommendations on size and offsets. When I was at TGM earlier this week I noticed that a couple of the integras there had 235 section fronts and 225 rears - is that a regular set up? Thanks!
  3. L

Small front number plate

I would like to use a smaller style front number plate instead of the large square style one I have at the moment - any recommendations?
  4. L

Normal temperature range?

I‘m a noob here so apologies if this is a stupid question, but what is the regular temperature range for the DC5 (standard engine)? My gauge looked a little low after a couple of hours on the motorway today...thanks! [edit: I‘ve tried uploading a picture of my gauge but it doesn‘t work - the...
  5. L

HKB boss kit - size?

Thinking of fitting one with a personal or Momo wheel, and need to know how long the boss kit is so I can choose a flat/semi/full dished wheel...can anyone help?