Search results

1. C

cams or lightweight rpf01's ?

thanks for the replies guys If i do the cams i might as well change the chain and tensioner etc so that becomes a 2 grand job. If i get the wheels then i'm looking at 1300 or so. The car is mainly used on road but i do, do track days. i used to have a set of oz ultraleggera wheels on a golf r...
  2. C

How much kangaroo jumping is okay?

you can also get a full set off ebay of non genuine mounts for about £190 if i remember rightly from the other week
  3. C

cams or lightweight rpf01's ?

morning would you say it was better to get a set of tdi north stage 2 cams or would it be better to get a set of enkei 17x7 et45 wheels which save around 2kg per wheel? i know what they say about unsprung weight etc but would like some feedback off people please? thanks
  4. C

How much kangaroo jumping is okay?

I used to get this quite badly but last week i got round to changing all the engine mounts to new genuine ones and its pretty much gone away unless its a very uneven surface
  5. C

fault code reader, my elm327 doesn't work?

Thank you, I did a search last night and came across torque gt saying the dc5 uses the JOBD protocol so I searched on amazon and there is a specific code reader on there for £45. Its arriving today and should hopefully work. I'll keep you all posted incase anybody needs to know in future. Thank you
  6. C

I cant seem to see any video on their channel. Do you have a link at all please? Thanks
  7. C

Thank you ill look into that now
  8. C

Just to check codes really. Ive got a vagcom, forscan (ford) and a generic mac tools one which work on my ep3 but not the teg unfortunately. I fitted a tegiwa induction on the car after its been mapped with k100 and it throws the cel on. Its getting mapped end of the month and I know its...
  9. C

Thanks for the reply. Im based in Manchester/cheshire
  10. C

Hi guys, I've looked at all the threads on the elm327 and bought one on amazon and when it arrived I downloaded the torque app. When I plug it in though it goes through all the protocols and then comes up saying cant connect to ecu. Can anyone post a link to one they have that does work please...
  11. C

tegiwa intake and manifold gains with k100 (im sorry if this has been done)

Thanks for the reply guys. Haha it is on tdi's rolling Road but when the car was standard it only shown a 10bhp increase with a spoon backbox, b pipe and air filter with the hondata mod. I wouldn't of said that was unrealistic to be fair. Thank you
  12. C

tegiwa intake and manifold gains with k100 (im sorry if this has been done)

hi guys im sorry if this has been done and to a degree it may of been so im sorry but can anyway give an indication please of what this may make? spoon back box spoon mid pipe tegiwa manifold tegiwa induction i already have a spoon air filter with a k100 and the above exhaust and that made...
  13. C

how much do you think its worth please?

Hi Guys, i'm looking at selling my dc5 wiith the below spec, how much do you think it should be sold for? thanks 2002 (02 PLATE) 98500 MILES 2 OWNERS, 1ST WAS SVA IMPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE WITH RED RECAROS - REAR WIPER/ FOLDING MIRRORS/ PRIVACY GLASS CAT 1 TOAD ALARM ZERO RUST -...
  14. C

rear speakers anyone know what pioeers fit?

sorry for the late reply. thanks for the advice
  15. C

steering boss rubbing on shroud

sorted. i removed the boot and trimmed it
  16. C

steering boss rubbing on shroud

Hi guys Just had my spoon steering wheel and momo boss fitted at the garage and it seems the rubber/plastic boot on the boss is rubbing against the steering column shroud/covers. Do i have to trim this down slightly or mess with the shroud aligment? I dont want to start sanding/cutting if there...
  17. C

TAIKYU ( SPOON UK) ANYONE SPOKEN TO THEM IN LAST WEEK?

ive had a reply, the guy is off ill currently and the other lad is currently on holiday i believe
  18. C

Awww dont tell me that I've only been waiting 16 days in comparison. It wouldn't be so bad if I can actually speak to someone to find out what's going on. I have a discount code for their site hence going through them otherwise it would of been placed with tegiwa
  19. C

Well when you spend over £1200 recently you would hope to be updated. I'll have to just keep trying them. Thanks for the reply guys