Search results

1. Hughdc5

Noise Testing for Newbies

Hey all, I want to do a track day or 2 next year and have never done one before. Im well over an hour from a track so dont want to fail noise test when i have already paid for a trackday. How do you do the static noise test on a dc5 I have the standard limiter which is around 5k if I...
  2. Hughdc5

JDM speed limiter HELP?

And the converter if it's a Torque should be hidden behind the speedo I believe Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  3. Hughdc5

JDM speed limiter HELP?

Just had a reply from Mike at Torque on how to do this, he sent me this: If Delimiting is required, follow the below instructions :- Locate the engine ECU behind the carpet trim, below the glove box. Unplug the Grey ECU plug. Locate a White / Green wire : Pin 4 : Centre Row...
  4. Hughdc5

JDM speed limiter HELP?

Has anyone got any instructions on how to do this? Or images? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  5. Hughdc5

De-limitering

Hi all, Just a quick question. How do I go about de-restricting the 112mph limiter, the car was converted to miles upon import by torque gt, just wondered if anyone had either instructions, or pictures on how to do it. Thanks Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  6. Hughdc5

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

Where abouts in Essex will you be going from? As I'll be leaving from Ipswich? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  7. Hughdc5

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

Booked it, first time in the teg and I'm buzzing[emoji16][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk