Search results

1. B

Custom b pipe - best to match bore size of current system which is at what size?

Are intake I have the password JDM and one photo I have the stock manifold but I‘m looking at the ProSeries skunk2. I am to be honest looking at the skunk2 Megapower R or RR. Keeping my Mugen twin loop safe at home. I have the Mugen air intake box safe too. I‘m just keen for a bit more noise...
  2. B

Custom b pipe - best to match bore size of current system which is at what size?

You wanna post to New Zealand lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Already got one, the alpha skunk2 header! I want to keep my twin loop exhaust but make it somewhat louder so I was thinking having a b/straight pipe would do the job?
  4. B

Bump update... I have a twin loop Mugen exhaust and a Skunk2 alpha header I wanna make the car sound slightly louder, would changing the midpipe/b pipe do the job?? Thanks again
  5. B

Bulbs

Thanks mate Didn‘t wanna get it wrong, I‘m an English guy with a JDM teg R in New Zealand, ordering bulbs from UK!! Love the car though it‘s like a gokart Had a nice read of your build! Awesome mate
  6. B

Bulbs

Hey guys just really need some clarification. I know it‘s been mentioned but I love so far away I need to get it right! 2004 facelift JDM Mugen kitted Type R HID is D2R (some have said D2S) Main beam is HB3 Side light is this a 501? This is located in the main beam section of the light! Then...