1. Tbre1994

Simply Japanese 28/07/19

Coming from Weymouth, Dorset area
  2. Tbre1994

Portsmouth/Southampton

Yes I may be attending, just watching the weather for the weekend
  3. Tbre1994

Shaking/vibration under acceleration

I can confirm that the issue was down to BOTH front drive shafts worn on both inners, very strange to see both so worn. But two replacement shafts and fresh alignment cured the issue Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. Tbre1994

Right okay mate cheers, getting up on the ramp tonight to have a further look and hopefully identify the issue. hopefully it wont break the bank! I'm on meisterr coilovers and eibach camber arms mate
  5. Tbre1994

Thanks mate much appreciated, i'll look into this as I don't think I can quite justify £600 for OEM! will an alignment be required after carrying out the work?
  6. Tbre1994

Thanks bud I'll get it up on the ramp this week, any recommendations on buying new parts and where to source? Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  7. Tbre1994

Help regarding badges

Removed my integra badge recently mate, heated the glue and rolled it off with my finger then used a clay bar to remove the remaining residue. Took about 15mins and left nothing behind, then just a polish up after :)
  8. Tbre1994

Thanks for the feedback, yeah it does at around 60mph when the shake starts I let off the throttle and it goes completely, and then continues when reapplying the throttle Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  9. Tbre1994

Hi guys, Apologies if this topic has been covered before, after driving home from japfest today I noticed the car has developed a shaking/shuddering under acceleration predominantly at around 60mph. Doesn't seem to matter which gear I'm in and I can confirm it only happens when pushing on the...
  10. Tbre1994

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

Anybody seen a map of where the stand is yet? and what entrance we are going too? cheers
  11. Tbre1994

FORUM STICKERS

They‘re still available mate, just give wocka a private message and he will sort them out for you [emoji1308] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Tbre1994

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

Paid - Tom Mitten, first time attending look forward to it!