Search results

1. S

Help - Hybrid racing short shifter install

I have been attempting to fit my new hybrid racing short shifter v3. Struggling to attach the left shifter cable, the bracket seems to be a good inch further back than OEM. Hybrid racing have said just pull the cable further into the cabin. But there is absolutely no movement on it. Am I doing...
  2. S

Solid fab manifold

Hi, looking at getting a solid fab big bore manifold with 200 cell cat. Anyone know what the expected gains would be? Can't seem to find any figures quoted anywhere. How would it compare to the Tegiwa one for example? Cheers Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  3. S

Front Splitters/lip option's

Has any got any recommendations for front splitters? Rhino lip seems to be the most popular but wondering if there is anything else out there. I have seen that Stuke make one but can't find many pictures of it fitted to a DC5. Thanks! Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. S

DC5 tuning advice needed

Looking for some advice on where to go next with tuning my DC5 which I picked up a few months ago. Loving it so far but coming from a supercharged car I find myself craving just a little bit more power . Currently running a J'S Racing intake and a Fujitsubo rm01a catback. What of the...