Search results

1. C

Norwich/ Norfolk

Yeah mega I’d be up for that too :)!! Hopefully it all clears up soon! You got ig dude? Crookdc5 if you have
  2. C

Norwich/ Norfolk

Hey! I don’t normally come on here, but just seen this, I’m currently in Lowestoft and hemsby, about 3-4 around here, are you Norwich dude?
  3. C

Engine rebuild

Ah really? Il stay well clear of them then 😂 Thanks dude il look into getting some of them! Just back from getting the engine from daz. Sound guy, looking forward to have it running again!
  4. C

Engine rebuild

Also whilst the engines out I‘m gonna put some updated mounts in, anybody know what these are like? https://h-tune.co.uk/innovative-uprated-engine-mount-kits-stock-replacement-engine-swap/
  5. C

Engine rebuild

Nice one thank you mate, I think that‘s the great thing about buying an engine from somebody on here that people have got good reps and daz has been great, collecting Monday :D! Thanks for all you guys help too! Thanks dude il give r2 a look for when I‘m getting my broken one built! Thanks guys!
  6. C

Engine rebuild

On it dude, daz is a saviour haha! Should be sorted soon :D! Then gonna build the broke k20 over the next couple of years to spec I want without needing it in the car! I got a quote from him, £3500-£4000 for complete engine rebuild with either new or refurbed parts, which isn‘t too bad tbf I...
  7. C

Engine rebuild

159,000 km on mot dude, previous owner of mine didn‘t really spend the right money on it as had a lot of things I‘ve needed to correct!
  8. C

Engine rebuild

265 sounds very impressive! Need to have a look at some videos of these! If money was bottomless that would sound like a good route to go!
  9. C

Engine rebuild

What‘s the details on the engine please dude :)?
  10. C

Engine rebuild

What‘s the details on the engine please dude :)?
  11. C

Engine rebuild

I do keep seeing about k24 frank builds, but not really clued up on it, I guess you gain more tourqe through it? Just messaged them thanks dude, all fun and games until the engine goes aint it haha!
  12. C

Engine rebuild

I know mate :(! Nice one thank you I think il give them a message :)! It‘s horrible because I don‘t want to seem like I‘m trying to get it cheap or anything g cos obviously the price is the price isn‘t it and can‘t slump out, things just come at the wrong times eh haha! Another k20 could be an...
  13. C

Engine rebuild

Hi everyone, looking for some advice please. I heard the noise we all don‘t want to hear, my bottom end went! Not sure why as in my short ownership I‘ve looked after it with all the correct stuff and maintained it religiously! Anyway it happened and I suspect being on a fairly high millage might...