Search results

1. Crackfox

Opinions needed

So I bought some edging strip to try on the lips. They need sticking back on and I wasn't sure the best approach to make the gap look better. So opinions on this stuff please. Too white? Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
  2. Crackfox

Replacement parts help

Can any one point me at a part number, or suggested alternative for these parts please. I can't see them on JP-carparts diagram There is a rubber thing under the hinge, presumably to protect the metal on metal parts. Can only find a comete hinge unit. Any suggestions for replacement? The...
  3. Crackfox

Side indicator

Snapped the clip off mine today taking it out. Any recommendations for replacements? Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
  4. Crackfox

Electrical Issues - Battery Drain

So my battery is going flat every week, which is annoying. Not a massive issue now the weather is better as i can leave the extension lead out, but its a pain when i have to take the battery out the car as the alarm doesn't like it. The battery itself was new in Sept, and a Yuasa 5053 so...
  5. Crackfox

Thread Colour

It's a long shot, but does anyone know the colour of the red stitching? Yes, I know red! There are a lot of them though. Also thickness seems to be a thing? I've scoured the internet but it seems Type R owners aren't historically seamstresses. Just FYI, I am fully blaming wocka for this...
  6. Crackfox

What is this?

Can anyone tell me what this thing is under the dash? I'm trying to get as close to 100% MLV coverage as possible, and was thinking about going over the top of it. I'm just not sure if its something that get warm or not. Looks like a chunky metal case that could be for heat dissipation. Any...
  7. Crackfox

Not a clue

I've had a rattle for a while that's been doing my nut in. Doing a 6m oil change today I found a loose cover over the drive shaft. It's got bolt holding it on, with a fixed 'collar' that has 2 washers in, looks a bit like exhaust gasket stuff. It looks like the gasket washer stuff has.worn...
  8. Crackfox

Bodykit

Does anyone know the best way to stick front/rear body kit peices. Mine are coming loose. Looks like it was previously done with 3m style tape. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  9. Crackfox

Seat Belt Drama

My rear seat belt has stopped working. When I pull it, it's like if you pull it hard and just doesnt come out. Any suggestions on a fix/replacement? Weirdly, I've moved the child seat to the other side, and that one makes a clicky ratchet noise when you pull it out. Sent from my SM-G960F...
  10. Crackfox

Placement Options

So, love it or hate it, I'm looking at installing some RSX fog lights for the winter months. My issue is, I have no spot left for the switch with rear and electric start on in the spare slots. Any other options anyone can think of where to mount the switch that wont look put of place? Sent from...
  11. Crackfox

Bad times

I'm in mourning Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  12. Crackfox

Rubber

Random, but it's annoying me, and I've never seen it on a car before. I keep finding rubber poking out my wheels, pull it off, and it comes back. Is this a normal thing? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  13. Crackfox

Gruppe M

I'm sure this is probably covered somewhere but I cant find it. I've just bought a second hand Gruppe M of Facebook, just wondering does it fit with the original Strut Brace? Or do i need to replace it? If so whats a good alternative?
  14. Crackfox

Paint protection

Has anyone done anything to stop stone chips on the ends of the sills? Mine are riddled now, almost black there's that many chips in them. Thinking about painting and putting PPF on when the weather cheers up. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  15. Crackfox

Water in Footwell

Anyone experienced a foot well full of water? found it today while running a cable. Currently ripped all the carpet out to dry that foam underneath, and hopefully try and find out where it's coming from!
  16. Crackfox

Random bulbs

Can anyone give me the details of the bulb for the hazard light switch. Noticed mine wasn't working when I was playing with the stereo. I've taken it out but not seen one before. I've also noticed that the heater dials progressively loose light towards the drivers side, like there is a bulb...
  17. Crackfox

Alignment

Morning all. I had my alignment checked yesterday after the issues I mentioned in my new car post. I know nothing about suspension setups, this but is a daily drive for me, albeit a spirited one on dry days. I don't drive particularly fast, but I enjoy a good corner. The car came with Meisters...
  18. Crackfox

Key Fob

Hey, Had a search but couldn't find anything. Just wondering if anyone has tried reprogramming an eBay remote fob with the turn key/press buttons method, and if it works? I only got one with the car, and the fob is on that one is in a poor state, broken at the screw so can come loose. While i...
  19. Crackfox

Window Cleaning

Morning all, The new Teg has some weird marks on the back window. It looks a bit like oil slick, but isn't. Something to do with the tint I assume. I've tried cleaning it but it's still there. Anyone seem this, know how to deal with it? I have a picture, but I'm not smart enough to work out...
  20. Crackfox

Screwed it up already

Morning all, So i was heading into B&Q and nipped next door into Halfrauds, obviously that means a new head unit has happened. So I've uplugged the Gathers Jap one and now my indicators don't work. Anyone got any ideas? Matt